+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP materials

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello!

I took CELPIP for a first time back in January and got S9 L9 W8 R8. I only went through their free practice test and some YouTube guides n tips videos.
I also took IELTS and got a little bit lower mark (my overall was around 7-7.5).
I am planning to retake CELPIP and would like to know what people use as study materials. Any suggestions? I went through their website and Amazon etc, but I would prefer not to spend over $100 for all of that. I would go to Chapters/Indigo but they do not have anything on the floor.

I am pretty sure that I am good at Speaking. Spent 6 years in Canada and I hardly speak or read in Russian (my parents sometimes).

I prob need some help with writing since I have Computer Science background and I hardly ever wrote any papers or decent sized emails.
I feel comfortable with Reading and Writing but I hate being rushed and sometimes need to read/listen a couple times because of lack of concentration.

So should I go online and order their official practice tests or order some books from Amazon.