+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

celpip material

cec immigration

Star Member
May 13, 2015
I have written celpip twice and both times my score has been same. Reading 12, Listening 12, Writting 9 and speaking 8. Is there a way to get 10 in writing and speaking. Is there any material available to prepare for both.

Also any material in general for grammer

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
Hi, congrats on your high score!!! ;)

But would you share what you had on the celpip test? English is not my first language, so I am really nervous about the last 2 parts (3 people conversation & 1 speech) in listening test....and also, what you got in speaking test, any wired pictures or topics?... Thank you!!! :-* :-*

vishal23489

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you please help if anyone of you has any material (pdf book) for celpip test?
Thanks in advance.

Samir Ahmed

Jan 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

I plan to go for the CELPIP test next June, and have two questions; Which one do you recommend for the CELPIP exam preparation, is it the on line practice (3 months) or the paperback (hardcopy)?

I had my first IELTS test 4 months ago and got band score 7, Is it really difficult to achieve CLB level 9/10 ( which is equal to 9/10 in the four sections of CELPIP as per the Language test equivalency chart)?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
A.S

DonKassem

Mar 25, 2017
You can purchase CELPIP accelerate + one set of practice tests. There is a sale on practice tests nowadays. I purchased practice test set 5.

What was your IELTS speaking score?

gorukh

May 30, 2017
Hi
Can anyone share his experience with Celpip ? I have given IELTS twice and lost CLB9 with .5 band both in L & W?
is it easier to achieve CLB9 with CELPIP ? I got 7 bands in IELTS overall.