+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Celpip Exam is next week. Looking for practice material.

karanjessica

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is on their right path to get to where they want to live in future. My exam is next week General celpip LRWS. I already practiced the free samples and other free online for celpip preparation.

I would be very thankful if someone email me the paid study material for free as I am very tight on budget. You can email me at karan@freshlookexteriors.com

Thank you for your time to read the post.
Karan.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is on their right path to get to where they want to live in future. My exam is next week General celpip LRWS. I already practiced the free samples and other free online for celpip preparation.

I would be very thankful if someone email me the paid study material for free as I am very tight on budget. You can email me at karan@freshlookexteriors.com

Karan.
Any reason why you chose to take this "money grabbing" test instead of IELTS?

jags12

Feb 11, 2019
Hi..How was your experience with CELPIP exam. Please share. i am planning to give it next week. Thanks
Hi Everyone,

Karan.