+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP - Chandigarh

sonycql

Oct 4, 2018
Hi All,

Is there anyone who is going to appear for CELPIP exam in Chandigarh? On what Date ?

Thanks,
Hi
I would like to take the test but I am from south India. If anyone are planning to go from south India please share the information.

davidel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2016
HI,
I am planning to take the exam, however, I do not have the celpip material to practice.
Let me know if you have the material.
Regards,
Davidel

Ashita.phogat

Sep 27, 2018
Hello Ashita

Could you please share your experience and what material you used for preparation. Any Classes you took ?

All the best for your Result (Hope you'll get as expected)
IELTS is better than CELPIP to be Honeat
No material online. .. You have pay amount for practice material online for one module. Not worth it!

Ricky1124

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi everyone, i have taken both ielts and celpip to boost up crs score. Started from 396 and reached 441 few days back(8 band in ielts).
From my personal experience, speaking part in celpip is tough as we have to explain things to a machine and we don’t get any response from them.
No online preparation material and also most of the celpip test takers aren’t able to achieve desired score.
I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD PRACTICE FOR IELTS AND IF MONEY ISNT A PROBLEM, YOU SHOULD BOOK TWO EXAMS TOGETHER.