+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP any success story?

aloobharta01

Sep 30, 2018
Hello,
After a couple of unsuccessful attempts of IELTS, I am considering CELPIP purely for quick availability and result response time basis compared to IETLS. However, I see that (almost) all the review for CELPIP are negative and indicating that it is not worth spending time and money. Has anyone had any success with CELPIP? I am just considering that the situation and circumstances may be different of those who did not have a good experience than what I have.

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
Hello,
After a couple of unsuccessful attempts of IELTS, I am considering CELPIP purely for quick availability and result response time basis compared to IETLS. However, I see that (almost) all the review for CELPIP are negative and indicating that it is not worth spending time and money. Has anyone had any success with CELPIP? I am just considering that the situation and circumstances may be different of those who did not have a good experience than what I have.
I have read that some people bought the last practice exam pack and a lot of questions came from there. You could try that, it's $20 I think.

Also, there are more practice materials now. For example, each part the speaking is testing something specific, such as the usage of future tense, past tense, adjective. I didn't know about this and there were no preparation materials.

Writing is tricky, questions seem to be simple, but very hard to score well compared to IELTS.