+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC_NOC 2283_Job duties verification required

CEC_2021

Feb 27, 2021
Hi Members,
I know getting the job duties validated is very subjective and we may not have expertise of people who can comment on it, unfortunately- i cant get it verified with someone in my office/ friends as none of them meet my noc code . appreciate if any one can help here or atleast suggest if details match to the noc code or not.

NOC 2283, as per official website:

• Develop and document software testing plans
  • Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
  • Execute, analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
  • Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts.
What is written in my reference letter:

• Gathering requirements and updating logical documents for testing Web based and / or middleware applications.
  • Install all sorts of packages available that can connect with different interfaces for connectivity and reporting during testing.
  • Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems and mobile applications.
  • Integrating the framework with application under test and perform end to end testing for both desktop and mobile applications.
  • Create functional and regression test cases for the identified applications for testing.
  • Utilize “write once and run anywhere” philosophy and leverage reusability capability while writing the test cases.
  • Conduct test case review, test result review for the projects under test.
  • Perform test case analysis and Prepare test data for test case requirements.
  • Document the test result in testing tools and provide testing sign-off for the project.
  • Perform automated sanity and regression runs in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production Validation Testing(PVT) phases of testing cycles.
  • Conducts technical workshops for Testing Teams to impart knowledge of different testing project requirements.
  • Provide installation instructions for deployment of Emergency Fixes in the System Test environments.
  • Support Progression testing and In-Sprint automation with Component Based Testing approach.
  • Closely work with release management team to co-ordinate testing efforts during the test cycle.
appreciate your input here to finalise my documents.