+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC

Eve 91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Please I got ITA under CEC last week but I have a problem. I stopped work last year because of my work permit getting expired. Currently, I'm on a visitor record staus. Will that affect my application and also would I need to provide proof of funds since I don't have enough funds in my account now.

Please help

upav

Apr 18, 2020
If you have gained one year of Canadian experience before getting ITA then you are good to go.... In CEC you dont need to show proof of funds and status doesn't matter (either study, visitor, worker or implied status) for applying express entry...

Eve 91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Yeah i already have two years of work experience since i took a year of maternity leave.
Thanks a lot

limgi89

Jun 28, 2018
Hi, we also have a problem, i am on study permit and student work permit holder and i applied for PR under CEC. I submitted my PR application last May 16 ,2020 my status will expire on july 1. Can i apply for BOWP? Is my student work permit considered work permit to qualify for BOWP?.. thank you in advance for your reply..

limgi89

Jun 28, 2018
If you have gained one year of Canadian experience before getting ITA then you are good to go.... In CEC you dont need to show proof of funds and status doesn't matter (either study, visitor, worker or implied status) for applying express entry...
Hi, we also have a problem, i am on study permit and student work permit holder and i applied for PR under CEC. I submitted my PR application last May 16 ,2020 my status will expire on july 1. Can i apply for BOWP? Is my student work permit considered work permit to qualify for BOWP?.. thank you in advance for your reply..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
No, your co-op work permit doesn't count. You are a student and don't qualify for a BOWP.