+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC

abhijeet8685

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hello All,

I have an open work permit and have been working for 2 years as HR Manager in Kitchener, Canada. Also, I have more than 5 Yrs of experience back in India.

I have an IELTS Score of L:8, R:7, S:7 & W:6.5.

Can anyone suggest to me what would be the best good option to take in proceeding ahead with my PR?

Note: I'm yet to create an express entry profile.

Thanks in advance

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
Hello All,

I have an open work permit and have been working for 2 years as HR Manager in Kitchener, Canada. Also, I have more than 5 Yrs of experience back in India.

I have an IELTS Score of L:8, R:7, S:7 & W:6.5.

Can anyone suggest to me what would be the best good option to take in proceeding ahead with my PR?

Note: I'm yet to create an express entry profile.

Thanks in advance
When you create an Express entry profile, the system takes your criteria and evaluates you against the requirements of the various Express Entry streams. Your invitation to apply will be for one of those streams. You cannot choose the stream - the system will set you up based on your qualifications etc.

There's a hierarchy - CEC > FSW > FST (I think). So if you meet requirements for CEC and FSW, your application will be for CEC. If you meet requirements for FSW and FST, your application will be for FSW. Again, this is all determined by the system, not by you.

You should read through the requirements for each of the Express Entry streams so you have an idea of what documentation you will need to support an application for PR.

Good luck!

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
CEC Inland Express Entry

CRS - 463
AOR – July 15
MEP – Aug 14
Spouse biometrics submitted – Aug 15
Criminality passed – Aug 25

VO in August – Sydney
Eligibility status under review
Security not started

VO changed in September – Edmonton
Eligibility status under review
Security not started

Today when I spoke with the agent.
He told me that my file is transferred to Vancouver (VO changed again) for review. The file seems to be okay and no documents are needed for now.
Still, Eligibility status under review
Still, Security not started

I have will receive GCMS notes probably by Nov 20.

What do you think guys? Why VO is changed every month?

I am in a crucial situation now and need you guy’s valuable feedback for my current scenario. My wife and me are on post graduate work permit and open work permit respectively which will expire on 3rd march 2020, We applied for PR under Canadian experience class and got rejected as we forgot to attach jobs and responsibilities for the NOC code .Now our CRS score is 462 and waiting for the ITA for two months but didn’t receive ITA as the recent calls are all above this score. My main concerns are below:

1.Do we need to wait for some time to receive ITA.

2.Do we need to apply for visit visa now.

rajesh1514

Nov 18, 2019
I am in a crucial situation now and need you guy’s valuable feedback for my current scenario. My wife and me are on post graduate work permit and open work permit respectively which will expire on 3rd march 2020, We applied for PR under Canadian experience class and got rejected as we forgot to attach jobs and responsibilities for the NOC code .Now our CRS score is 462 and waiting for the ITA for two months but didn’t receive ITA as the recent calls are all above this score. My main concerns are below:

1.Do we need to wait for some time to receive ITA.

2.Do we need to apply for visit visa now.
Hi, you have time till march 2020, so don't get to tensed. Use this time to improve you PR points try to take IELTS or CELPIP again. Regarding Visit visa don't apply that. A friend of mine applied for bridging work permit even before he got ITA. He was contacted by CIC after two months asking to submit AOR and during this time he got invitation and he submitted all his doc then he got his BOWP. So there are different option and you don't have to get worried.

shylaja2504

Jul 2, 2022
Hi everyone, I am currently on my 10th month of Work permit. I have my ICT work permit for 2 years. But my company is asking me to move back to US after one year, due to project timelines. I started working in Canada office from Sep 19 2021. I should be moving back by this september 2022. Do I stand a chance for applying in CEC after moving out of canada to USA(H1B Work permit). Will I be questioned why did I move out when i had valid WP. Please feel free to drop your opinion