+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC working experience in my own country

Emma11250

Jun 8, 2017
I have submitted CEC profile, but just realize that the working experience in my country only has labour contract, and I use the experience and Canadian experience.

In the contract, it only has job title, salary, and working hours, and some other basic format. It does not include detailed working duties! Is this will be a problem? Do I need to ask my boss to provide further information? What kind of information I need?:(

For Canadian experience, I provide payroll, T4, etc.

Thanks!;)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, not having duties and responsibilities is a common cause for rejection (assuming without this work experience you'd fall below the cutoff score of the ITA for which you're invited).

Emma11250

Jun 8, 2017
Yes, not having duties and responsibilities is a common cause for rejection (assuming without this work experience you'd fall below the cutoff score of the ITA for which you're invited).
Thanks for your reply. but i do have job details for Canadian experience. in my working contract in my country, they do not have detailed information. could i explain for that?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - Explaining that your work contract does not have duties won't do any good.
2 - If without counting this foreign work experience you're still above the cutoff score then there's nothing to worry about.
3 - If without counting this foreign work experience you're below the cutoff score then ask your employer for a new reference letter and raise a CSE asap.

Emma11250

Jun 8, 2017
1 - Explaining that your work contract does not have duties won't do any good.
2 - If without counting this foreign work experience you're still above the cutoff score then there's nothing to worry about.
3 - If without counting this foreign work experience you're below the cutoff score then ask your employer for a new reference letter and raise a CSE asap.
thanks, may i ask how to raise a CSE?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..