+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC with outland dependent(s)

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Hello,
I see in my GSCM note that the final decision is approved, I want to ask if anyone of you who got the final decision in GSCM note (with an outland dependent) actually received COPR lately?
Thank you

Soundarrajan

Oct 13, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Primary Ottawa , Secondary : Etobicoke
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-July-2020
AOR Received.
30-August-2020
Hello,
I see in my GSCM note that the final decision is approved, I want to ask if anyone of you who got the final decision in GSCM note (with an outland dependent) actually received COPR lately?
Thank you
Hi,
My application is also same as urs. I am a cec applicant and my dependent is in backhome. How ur application processed. Is there any issues in processing? Appreciate ur input

Reactions: sidhi_baat

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Hello,
Thank you
Have you received CoPR yet? What about yout spouse?

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hello,
Thank you
Hi there,

can you please share your experience with us? did you and your spouse get PR now or still waiting? I am cec applicant with spouse outland. Looking for some clarity how the files are processed in this case. Thank you

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Hi there,

can you please share your experience with us? did you and your spouse get PR now or still waiting? I am cec applicant with spouse outland. Looking for some clarity how the files are processed in this case. Thank you
Its not my spouse but my son.
I was able to apply a visa for him and he came here earlier this year. Now we got PR
I want to share my story with you and hope that it can spark some hope for you.

Best of luck!

Jotprince

Feb 13, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
6 July 2021
AOR Received.
6 July 2021
Med's Done....
18 August 2021
Hi everyone,
My application is same and my spouse is backhome but she has a valid travel authorization for family reunification from her previous work visa . Should I update about her travel authorization to ircc in my cec application? Please do reply

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Its not my spouse but my son.
I was able to apply a visa for him and he came here earlier this year. Now we got PR
I want to share my story with you and hope that it can spark some hope for you.

Best of luck!

thanks so much for your reply, so did you apply visitor visa for your son ? which country if you don't mind