+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC wait for over 6 months, no updates

Chenkai

Oct 15, 2018
Dear friends,

My AOR is October 30, 2018. For now, it is over 6 months, IP2, Medical passed. I used the web form to ask the reasons. The following is the email sent back:

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

What does that mean? What could I do next? Much appreciated!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Dear friends,

My AOR is October 30, 2018. For now, it is over 6 months, IP2, Medical passed. I used the web form to ask the reasons. The following is the email sent back:

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

What does that mean? What could I do next? Much appreciated!
It means your application is in the last leg of the final approval by the case officer. You should have a +be news within 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: Chenkai

TB7

Aug 15, 2016
Hi Friends,

I am originally from Cameroon and I applied for CEC. I called IRCC and was told my BGC has been sent to Senegal. I sent them an email through the webform and also directly using their email on the website and it has been over a month I have not heard from the Canadian Embassy in Dakar. I am going to 7 months after my application for PR.
The status of my application is as follow:

Background check: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more infromation.

Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a measage once the final decision has been made.

Does anybody have an idea of the BGC processing time in Senegal?

TB7

Aug 15, 2016
Hi Friends,

I am originally from Cameroon and I applied for CEC. I called IRCC and was told my BGC has been sent to Senegal. I sent them an email through the webform and also directly using their email on the website and it has been over a month I have not heard from the Canadian Embassy in Dakar. I am going to 7 months after my application for PR.
The status of my application is as follow:

Background check: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more infromation.

Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a measage once the final decision has been made.

Does anybody have an idea of the BGC processing time in Senegal?
Anybody please??