+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - September 2023 AOR ******

Qwertyytrewq

Feb 22, 2024
Any update on your COPR?
No update :( it's still in review for address and Pr photo. Declaration was immediately complete.

The photo was also difficult to upload. Done at London drugs for initial application- signed off by photographer like the instructions and had to get face in the green circle but it kept saying it was too dark. Then it kept saying not enough pixels but eventually I got a good scan of the photo with no errors coming up.

I really hope they accept it !

any updates for you?

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
No update :( it's still in review for address and Pr photo. Declaration was immediately complete.

The photo was also difficult to upload. Done at London drugs for initial application- signed off by photographer like the instructions and had to get face in the green circle but it kept saying it was too dark. Then it kept saying not enough pixels but eventually I got a good scan of the photo with no errors coming up.

I really hope they accept it !

any updates for you?
No nothing yet. One of our friend got her COPR today. She got her P2 only on 12th. But her VO was Etobicoke

Chuchu Train

Feb 27, 2023
Anyone with the September AOR who is still waiting for the background check?
Mine is in progress in the tracker, "not applicable" in GC key starting mid February. Everything else completed.
AOR September 29, 2023
Here! Still waiting Bg check since Jan 09 2024

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Hey,
I also stuck in bg check, medical passed again on Feb 28th, that's all, I completely lost my patience.
AOR 9.29
Hey for me, around a month after passing the medicals again they passed background check as well. I hope your background will be completed by end of this week or mid next week

JadeTiger

Jan 10, 2024
Hey,
I also stuck in bg check, medical passed again on Feb 28th, that's all, I completely lost my patience.
AOR 9.29
I have the same AOR.
After the long silence I received the additional document request last week and a re-medical request for my spouse.
Not sure why, my spouse's medical was completed in the tracker since December 2023 with the expiration date in September 2024, we attached the upfront medical exam with the application. However, last week it was changed from "Completed" to "in progress" and we received a new medical request for the spouse only. My spouse had no medical concerns in the previous exam.

hachihans

Dec 12, 2023
I have the same AOR.
After the long silence I received the additional document request last week and a re-medical request for my spouse.
Not sure why, my spouse's medical was completed in the tracker since December 2023 with the expiration date in September 2024, we attached the upfront medical exam with the application. However, last week it was changed from "Completed" to "in progress" and we received a new medical request for the spouse only. My spouse had no medical concerns in the previous exam.
shocked by those inconsistent requirements. I wish you all the best!