+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

santodoms

Jul 14, 2022
Very frustating! I have also sent an email to the MP, let me know if you get any results
So, I finally gave in and called my MP's office. They said they'll have an answer for me in 10 days about why things are taking so long. And if they don't get back to me, I gotta give them a call and ask what's next.

mangothecat

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Hi.
I have one question:
CEC Inland - 1 dependent
Bio: passed
Med: passed
Background: passed Apr 17
Eligibility: in progess since Apr 5 as per GCMS dated Apr 28.

I called IRCC last Tues, they told me I already passed EVERYTHING, just have to wait for portal email in next couple of days
I called them back last Friday since I didn’t see any portal email. They told me my eligibility is still in progress?
Have anyone experienced this situation before? Any suggestions?

PVO: CIO SVO: Ottawa

TIA

carre22

Aug 12, 2022
So, I finally gave in and called my MP's office. They said they'll have an answer for me in 10 days about why things are taking so long. And if they don't get back to me, I gotta give them a call and ask what's next.
Cool, let me know if you get any news, I'm on the same boat, they told me they will inform me once they get an answer from IRCC

Reactions: santodoms

carre22

Aug 12, 2022
the status on my GCKey account changed to approved on my PR application and the card was mailed already!

santodoms

Jul 14, 2022
the status on my GCKey account changed to approved on my PR application and the card was mailed already!
That's great! I called IRCC today, and they confirmed that my photo just got approved yesterday, and I should be getting my PR card printed and mailed out soon as well. However, in the portal it still shows under review.
I guess we have seen light finally!
Cheers!

carre22

Aug 12, 2022
That's great! I called IRCC today, and they confirmed that my photo just got approved yesterday, and I should be getting my PR card printed and mailed out soon as well. However, in the portal it still shows under review.
Cheers!
Awesome, finally we can relax!

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
I’ve heard from a Canadian immigration consultant last year that new IRCC agents are put on newer cases to improve processing times. I think 2021 got the short end of the stick since the cases were taking long already and the IRCC didn’t necessarily prioritize them as much as the new ones… I hope they’re getting to all of them now though!

carre22

Aug 12, 2022
Cheers!
Received the card in the mail already! Hopefully yours is on the way as well, it didn't take much once the status changed to approved on the GCKey account

dlogik

Mar 22, 2022
We finally have our eCOPR. All EE CEC (+2 dependents), all inland. Wishing everyone else still waiting that yours will come soon. Thank you for the support!

AOR: Sept 9, 2021
PR Confirmation e-mail: June 22, 2023, replied on the same day
Email with PR Portal credentials: June 30, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal: June 30, 2023
eCOPR generation date: July 7, 2023

Reactions: Taran D

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
We finally have our eCOPR. All EE CEC (+2 dependents), all inland. Wishing everyone else still waiting that yours will come soon. Thank you for the support!

Congratulations and all the best.

Reactions: dlogik

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Congratulations

Reactions: dlogik

hiteshgrover

May 14, 2018
Guys so I finally got the picture to work and the error is gone.

Even though their website says between 715x1000 and 2000x2800 pixels but it still gave error when i uploaded same size.
The only way the error was gone when I uploaded 1286 × 1800 pixels.
It still says picture is too bright or too dark but we can safely ignore that. I tried many pictures and all say that error. Even tried different brightness. Since their website does not recognise face so even if you have a dark shirt or something it will say that error.

Hope this helps!

Kampar

Jul 10, 2022
can please somebody help me!
i am September 2021Aor with outland dependent .. my MP confirmed my application has been approved on September 27, 2023 but I have not received any email yet what should i do i already tried to contact ircc they said wait but its already a week , there is even no email for my husband to get passport stamped
any suggestions pls