+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC score alternatives.

Ojore ledgister

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Good day,

I was wondering if anyone could provide some assistance with suggestions of how to boost Cra score. I got maximum points on my English and I have a score of 498. With the new Crs scores being so high I was wondering if there is any other way other than Lmia. Would it be better to try for pnp class since you get additional 600? My work permit also expires June 2023 so I wanted to plan ahead since I don’t see them going under 500 for the rest of the year based on the memo I read.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day,

I was wondering if anyone could provide some assistance with suggestions of how to boost Cra score. I got maximum points on my English and I have a score of 498. With the new Crs scores being so high I was wondering if there is any other way other than Lmia. Would it be better to try for pnp class since you get additional 600? My work permit also expires June 2023 so I wanted to plan ahead since I don’t see them going under 500 for the rest of the year based on the memo I read.
Learn French. Get a PNP nomination (don’t know which one you are eligible for).

Sid_rash

May 22, 2020
Learn French. Get a PNP nomination (don’t know which one you are eligible for).
I know it depends on the individual but realistically speaking, how long does it take to learn French that would be sufficient for Canadian immigration?