On September 16, 2026, my PR application was rejected and deemed "incomplete" because the officer claimed my language test results were missing. However, my submitted application actually included my valid CELPIP results.
I applied for reconsideration that same day and received an email from the IRCC within 48 hours (you can see the below ircc email response ); is this a positive sign?
Good day,
Please be advised your reconsideration request has been forwarded to the appropriate person for review, and you will be contacted further in due course.
I applied for a 'Judicial Review' (JR) because I reside in Canada and faced a strict 15-day deadline to file for it. I have already paid half the amount ($4,000 CAD).
Reconsideration process is underway (under review)
JR process is underway (applied just yesterday)
I applied for reconsideration that same day and received an email from the IRCC within 48 hours (you can see the below ircc email response ); is this a positive sign?
Good day,
Please be advised your reconsideration request has been forwarded to the appropriate person for review, and you will be contacted further in due course.
I applied for a 'Judicial Review' (JR) because I reside in Canada and faced a strict 15-day deadline to file for it. I have already paid half the amount ($4,000 CAD).
Reconsideration process is underway (under review)
JR process is underway (applied just yesterday)
