+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Refusal

tomcanada

Oct 17, 2013
Hello,

Noc code: 2281
I am a December 2012 applicant. I have received a call from CIC on Nov 7 asking for another letter of employment stating list of duties. I have one month to submit that letter. Now i have got another letter from my previous employer but as per their HR policy they will not list all duties. So have sent a letter which i have received from HR to CIC last week and in 2 days i have got a refusal email. Now after refusal i am trying very hard to get another employment letter with all duties in detail from my HR.

As per CIC office, i have to submit that letter by Dec 7, 2013. Can someone please tell me if they will reopen my file if i somehow gets a letter from my employer before dec 7 and submit it.

I know i have made a silly mistake assuming this is not a big deal.

Pls help!

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Good luck buddy, if the officer has closed your file, then its almost all gates closed.

Send another letter describing the HR policy and if possible screenshots of the policy from your company website.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
copy the letter here.

Did you get it by email? from which address?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
sorry to hear about your refusal tomcanada,

i consider you very lucky to get a chance from cpp-ottawa to provide a new reference letter including your job duties,the visa officer wanted to set your eligibility to passed but you missed your chance.others have been refused for the same reason without been given an opportunity like yours.
unfortunately your only option now is to try hard with your HR manager to get a letter that list your duties and reapply from scratch.
chances of having your file reopened are less than 1%,just start gathering documents and filling application forms and remember a reference letter is the CORE for application success.

good luck with your next move :)

rocky12

Nov 27, 2013
tomcanada said:
Hello,

Noc code: 2281
I am a December 2012 applicant. I have received a call from CIC on Nov 7 asking for another letter of employment stating list of duties. I have one month to submit that letter. Now i have got another letter from my previous employer but as per their HR policy they will not list all duties. So have sent a letter which i have received from HR to CIC last week and in 2 days i have got a refusal email. Now after refusal i am trying very hard to get another employment letter with all duties in detail from my HR.

As per CIC office, i have to submit that letter by Dec 7, 2013. Can someone please tell me if they will reopen my file if i somehow gets a letter from my employer before dec 7 and submit it.

I know i have made a silly mistake assuming this is not a big deal.

Pls help!
i think they r doing job duty verification wid noc 2281 as cic called my employer to verify my job nd duties .later he said he s satisfied and send me rprf req and ask for new pcc as old one was expired