+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC reference letter ( ROE )

bettercallsaul.

Jul 6, 2019
I’ve applied year ago with experience from two employers, and got refusal due to absence of employment letter for employer #2.

For employer #1 I worked 8 months ( from Jan to Aug ), letter of employment dated 28th of June. ( CIC accepted it and counted 7 months of work, because AOR was 5th of July ).

I’m going to apply again soon, and count that 8 months of employer #1, + 4 months of employer #3 ( new one ).

The question is, do I have to get new letter for employer #1, because the one I have is dated June 28th ( technically 6 months of exp ), or I can add ROE from service Canada where mentioned that I worked until Aug ( 8 months total, 1280 hours )? Any thoughts?

Thank you for advices.

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
I’ve applied year ago with experience from two employers, and got refusal due to absence of employment letter for employer #2.

For employer #1 I worked 8 months ( from Jan to Aug ), letter of employment dated 28th of June. ( CIC accepted it and counted 7 months of work, because AOR was 5th of July ).

I’m going to apply again soon, and count that 8 months of employer #1, + 4 months of employer #3 ( new one ).

The question is, do I have to get new letter for employer #1, because the one I have is dated June 28th ( technically 6 months of exp ), or I can add ROE from service Canada where mentioned that I worked until Aug ( 8 months total, 1280 hours )? Any thoughts?

Thank you for advices.
The best approach is of course getting a new letter from employer 1 with current date. If that cannot happen for any reason, just provide the old letter with ROE and also an explanation letter.

Reactions: jes_ON