+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cec reassurance

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Hi All,
Since submitting my cec pr, so far nothing.
I contacted IRRC and agent mentioned that my criminailty was in progress. I have had zero update, medical still waiting, biometric I dont need to do and that is not showing.
I'm.aging with the stress, that I dont know what is happening. Normally I've seen medical passed first then bill then security etc.
My background in progress changed soon after aor, I got a ghost update on monday but I think that was a system thing.
Will they begin your criminality If paperwork.was incomplete etc

Reactions: Rickyguggu

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi All,
Since submitting my cec pr, so far nothing.
I contacted IRRC and agent mentioned that my criminailty was in progress. I have had zero update, medical still waiting, biometric I dont need to do and that is not showing.
I'm.aging with the stress, that I dont know what is happening. Normally I've seen medical passed first then bill then security etc.
My background in progress changed soon after aor, I got a ghost update on monday but I think that was a system thing.
Will they begin your criminality If paperwork.was incomplete etc
When is you AOR?

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Dw. My aor is July and I waited till sep to see medical update.. you still have time. I am waiting too I know it’s hard but what else can we do now....
Thank you. I hate comparing but others at the same time have got medicals passed etc and this causes anxiety.

Reactions: Pgill2609

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Dw. My aor is July and I waited till sep to see medical update.. you still have time. I am waiting too I know it’s hard but what else can we do now....
Oh my !! Its just the severe anxiety it is giving me. I just want to know all my paperwork is correct

salw578

Oct 23, 2020
Hey guys,
AOR: 18th October.
No change on status yet.

I had a question: I have no last name on my passport.
But, i have a big enough name that it can be split (S**** A** X****).
My reference letter has the right name, but my payslips(has X**** S**** A**) and NOA(has A** X*** S******). I earlier thought this should'nt be an issue since i've been able to file and collect my returns without any hiccups.
*I have not attached any letter of Explanation.

All the other documents have the whole name in the correct order. (Work Reference Letter, Proof of funds, Education, Passport)

But now i am having second thoughts. What do you think i should do?
Can i raise a web-form to update my profile with the letter of explanation? Please help!

salw578

Oct 23, 2020
Hey guys,
AOR: 18th October.
No change on status yet.

I had a question: I have no last name on my passport.
But, i have a big enough name that it can be split (S**** A** X****).
My reference letter has the right name, but my payslips(has X**** S**** A**) and NOA(has A** X*** S******). I earlier thought this should'nt be an issue since i've been able to file and collect my returns without any hiccups.
*I have not attached any letter of Explanation.

All the other documents have the whole name in the correct order. (Work Reference Letter, Proof of funds, Education, Passport)

But now i am having second thoughts. What do you think i should do?
Can i raise a web-form to update my profile with the letter of explanation? Please help!
Hey guys, can you please respond to this, i'd be immensely grateful.
I am really tensed. Should i withdraw my application?

Hussainkhan2019

Jul 7, 2019
It’s always better to explain than leaving it at the liberty of VO. U can send one via web form now. It won’t cost u anything except few minutes.

salw578

Oct 23, 2020

Hussainkhan2019

Jul 7, 2019

salw578

Oct 23, 2020
U can attach a same person affidavit via web form as well. Just search the sample over forum or google it and type those 3-4 lines and print them on white paper and submit signed copy
This should be a notaried right or is that not necessary?
(I have not changed my name, its just a clerical preference because i dont have a last name, they split it.