+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - Proof of Means of Financial Support

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
I have received ITA under CEC program and currently preparing for the documents. I know that CEC program doesn't require any proof of settlement funds but one of the requirement is "Proof of Means of Financial Support ".
1. May I know if there is any particular amount that I need to keep into my bank account while submitting the bank statement?
2. Do I need to provide any official letter issued by financial institution indicating my financial profile?

Thanks for your help!

reenu85

Jul 17, 2020
I have received ITA under CEC program and currently preparing for the documents. I know that CEC program doesn't require any proof of settlement funds but one of the requirement is "Proof of Means of Financial Support ".
1. May I know if there is any particular amount that I need to keep into my bank account while submitting the bank statement?
2. Do I need to provide any official letter issued by financial institution indicating my financial profile?

Thanks for your help!
Can you please explain what you have done for this? I have to submit next week. Your inputs will be helpful for me.

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Can you please explain what you have done for this? I have to submit next week. Your inputs will be helpful for me.
I have just uploaded a letter saying that I have applied under CEC program and hence not required to submit POF. You can find the same recommendation in IRCC website.

reenu85

Jul 17, 2020
I have just uploaded a letter saying that I have applied under CEC program and hence not required to submit POF. You can find the same recommendation in IRCC website.
Thanks KunalC for your response. If you don't mind, please point me to that page (along with sample for the "letter" you uploaded, if any).

Last edited:

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
Reactions: reenu85