+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC processing time

ReenaMistry

Aug 1, 2019
Anybody who has applied for CEC PR in recent times and received COPR? I applied in Dec 2020 and the processing time shows June 20201 but I wanted to check if the process has been any faster for anybody? I really need to get CoPR as quickly as possible but I'm unsure of the processing time considering the pandemic situation and the delays it's causing.
Any leads on this?? Anybody received it in less than 6 months time??

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Anybody who has applied for CEC PR in recent times and received COPR? I applied in Dec 2020 and the processing time shows June 20201 but I wanted to check if the process has been any faster for anybody? I really need to get CoPR as quickly as possible but I'm unsure of the processing time considering the pandemic situation and the delays it's causing.
Some people with October 2020 AOR already got PR. You can check here. It's not that common, but it happens.

Akash722

Jan 15, 2021
HI..
I got it in less than 6months in 2020. But, some of my friends got when it was about to finish 6months. So, its really fluctuating.

Reactions: dgeorge

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
There's a website here that people file their cases to share what their progress is:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

It's not completely representative as only a small proportion of all people that apply go on this website but it gives a general idea. Basically, roughly 50% of applicants from each month between March 2020 and July 2020 have recieved their COPR at this point. It seems August 2020 applicants are being focused on at this point. There's really no telling at this point how long your application will take. If IRCC were giving out COPRs in a more ordered or transparent manner then we could predict but at this point we can't.

The reality is that most people that have applied since March 2020 have not recieved a COPR within 6 months and if I were a betting man then I'd say the vast majority of Dec 2020 applican't won't have their COPR within 6 months. Not trying to be overly negative but you're best planning both mentally and practically as if it will take longer than that.

Reactions: NOC98

sumanpurba

Dec 6, 2018
Not yet