+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC prediction

daxtou

Feb 10, 2021
when it comes to cec draw guys they can do it any given time , sometimes at midnight ,7pm , 5 pm whatever.so let’s not stress I’m positive there will be a draw today
Bro, thanks for your information, how do you know about this tho.

papa96

Apr 4, 2019
Bro, thanks for your information, how do you know about this tho.
If you go to the cic website, check the cec draw history of the past months !! Look at the times they put in there u will understand what I’m talking about.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
If you go to the cic website, check the cec draw history of the past months !! Look at the times they put in there u will understand what I’m talking about.
It's always at around 11 AM UTC. It's 11 PM UTC now. So we'll have to wait a couple of weeks I believe.

Samawol

Aug 7, 2020
We are just be unlucky that the draw/annunciation got delayed.....but good things comes with patience...so lets just wait folks

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
We are just be unlucky that the draw/annunciation got delayed.....but good things comes with patience...so lets just wait folks
I don’t think it will happen today. That’s very odd, because the CEC always follows PNP the very next day, but you never know with these people

icb

Jan 29, 2021
I believe the selection took place today but will be posted tomorrow. If i am not mistaken this happened in January where the PNP happened Wednesday and no CEC draw posted Thursday but Friday it was posted with Thursday as the official date the draw happened

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I believe the selection took place today but will be posted tomorrow. If i am not mistaken this happened in January where the PNP happened Wednesday and no CEC draw posted Thursday but Friday it was posted with Thursday as the official date the draw happened
So they sent invitations on Friday that January?