+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC prediction

Nehamehta21

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hopefully we might get ITA in next draw if it is CEC specific. Does anyone have any idea about upfront medical exam? My husband is the primary applicant. Should both of us book for the medical test together? Also our child is Canadian citizen. Does she require medical test as well?

vicecarloans

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
I think if the specific draws could last 3 months + or until April, the CRS scores would drop to 410+ probably. So ,all CEC candidates should keep hope
Nice. I hope it’s my turn next draw or the one after...Hope they continue for few more months for other ppl as well

Reactions: lovepreq

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello everyone! One question: for all documents that are not in English, we must submit translation. I got my translation done by ATIO certified translator. She sent me package which includes the following: statement from translator, English translation and black&white copy of original (all of these has her ATIO stamp and signature). So now question: I need to upload scan of original in colour + ATIO package (including 3 documents as I mentioned before)?
Do I still need to get certified copy of the original as well?
This is so confusing (I am applying from inside Canada). Thanks!

Reactions: Canadaismyhome

Canadaismyhome

Star Member
Nov 14, 2020
Hello everyone! One question: for all documents that are not in English, we must submit translation. I got my translation done by ATIO certified translator. She sent me package which includes the following: statement from translator, English translation and black&white copy of original (all of these has her ATIO stamp and signature). So now question: I need to upload scan of original in colour + ATIO package (including 3 documents as I mentioned before)?
Do I still need to get certified copy of the original as well?
This is so confusing (I am applying from inside Canada). Thanks!
I think we only need the English one

Canadaismyhome

Star Member
Nov 14, 2020
Hey guys question, I am uploading my documents but one of the requirements is to upload family member proof of status. My mom and dad are both not PR and they are living in China, but my sister is PR. What should I upload on there ? please help

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
I think if the specific draws could last 3 months + or until April, the CRS scores would drop to 410+ probably. So ,all CEC candidates should keep hope
Yes Definitely, because we are CEC inland and alot ppl cannot travel. Even the Prime Minister said it is not a goodtime to plan vacation for March Break.
Well Canada need more immigrants so definitely the score will drop!

The tie breaker is the one we gotta look at!

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
It likely won’t. Regardless, the mentality should always be working to have a competitive CRS, meaning attaining the best score you can. Not hoping and waiting for the score to drop
True!!

But what are the odds, it happened in the past years! Never know what can happen!

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
I submitted today!
Goodluck to us......
Hi guys,

I am a CEC inland applicant. Received ITA on January 21, 2021.
i have submitted all my documents and paid my fee on January 23, 2021. I have received the
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission
message.
However, I have not received AOR yet, is this normal

Last edited: