+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC prediction

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hope you all realize how useless and senseless your "predictions" are. Just wait for the actual rounds.

I don't understand how difficult it is to mind one's business. This is called CEC "predictions" for a reason. There are other threads that predict the upcoming draw (such as "Ray of Hope") and I don't find anything wrong with that. Yes, we are going to wait till the actual round, HECK we are.

If you tend to see the difference between us, you will know that you've received PR already but we are literally dying to get what YOU have, so I would think you would understand but it seems like you don't.

Also, this is for CEC potential applicants looking for a little hope and positivity but you came to shit on us by dropping your negative comment when you could have just ignored it.

vicecarloans

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
I don't understand how difficult it is to mind one's business. This is called CEC "predictions" for a reason. There are other threads that predict the upcoming draw (such as "Ray of Hope") and I don't find anything wrong with that. Yes, we are going to wait till the actual round, HECK we are.

If you tend to see the difference between us, you will know that you've received PR already but we are literally dying to get what YOU have, so I would think you would understand but it seems like you don't.

Also, this is for CEC potential applicants looking for a little hope and positivity but you came to shit on us by dropping your negative comment when you could have just ignored it.
I'm pretty sure that guy is FSW :p Haters gonna hate
UPDATED: He's CEC. Why gotta be so harsh on us :(

Canadaismyhome

Star Member
Nov 14, 2020

What a man, I am speechless my homie. Glad that you have our back, it means a lot

Reactions: zupermarn