+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC outland UK

ejorridge

Sep 27, 2021
Hello everyone!

This may be little too specific to gain any traction but I'm going to try anyway...

I'm hoping this can be a place for CEC outland applicants from the UK to share their progress, ask questions and (hopefully) celebrate COPRs

A little bit about where I am at...

• Both me and my partner are outland applicants.
  • AOR - 15th June 2020
  • Remeds June 2021, approved pretty mush straight away.
  • Everything passed as per GCMS notes in June 2021.
  • PR confirmation portal email recieved 21 June 2021. Replied that we are outside Canada and have had no reply.
If anyone wants anymore info just ask :)

Reactions: reddys

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Hello everyone!

This may be little too specific to gain any traction but I'm going to try anyway...

I'm hoping this can be a place for CEC outland applicants from the UK to share their progress, ask questions and (hopefully) celebrate COPRs

• AOR - 15th June 2020
  • PR confirmation portal email recieved 21 June 2021. Replied that we are outside Canada and have had no reply.
Any Update? I am also in the same boat, received my portal email but i am CEC-Outland, replied to the same email stating that my country of residence is India, i do not have visa to come to Canada, please help to get the Passport request for PR Visa, but no update from IRCC after that its been 10 days, how many days do they take to respond?

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Irish outlander. Application is currently at the London office though. AOR Oct 2020, and haven't heard a word. Although I know all stages are passed.

farhadfaghihi

Aug 10, 2021
guys guys! we have started a petition to ask IRCC to speed up processing https://chng.it/Mq46mff8Cv
Sign it and share it please.
reach out to your local congressmen, prime minister email, minister of IRCC office and make noise.
People did the exact same thing in New Zealand and it worked. sitting and waiting is not gonna cut it.

Mark1993

Aug 3, 2021
Application through London. AOR April 2020. All stages passed but still no official word. Been told now IRCC are trying to decide if I need a new medical as my own one expired September 5th

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone!

• AOR - 15th June 2020
I just got a letter in my cic account asking me for my address. Did you get one too? I'm wondering how to reply to it.

Mark1993

Aug 3, 2021
Received my PPR request today.
AOR April 24th 2020 (Ireland)
London Office
Medical was expired 2 months but account was updated to say passed once email was received