+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC outland candidate

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Anybody knows the process and timeline for CEC candidate returned to India? Will i get a visa along with COPR? When can i travel to Canada?

suranjan

Oct 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Anybody knows the process and timeline for CEC candidate returned to India? Will i get a visa along with COPR? When can i travel to Canada?
Hi! Can you give more details about what stage your application is in? when did you come back to India? I am in a similar situation.

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hi! Can you give more details about what stage your application is in? when did you come back to India? I am in a similar situation.
I came to India in Feb 2020 after my work permit expired. Got an ITA based under CEC in April and i submitted my file on June 24th. I got BIL on August 14th and biometrics completed in Dubai on Nov 22nd. No update since and i am getting impatient.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
There is no timeline. I have heard of applications taking over 2 years. Honestly, being abroad vs in Canada does not necessarily involve any differences. Some can take very little or very long.

You should probably call IRCC and ask specific details of the progress of your application if you want to find out more.

You will gain nothing by asking timelines from other people because every single case is different.

You just submitted your application on June 24th, you are barely just passed the 6 months mark. You need to keep waiting because it can easily take 9,10,12 months.