+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Oulanders 2021

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
Hi guys!

Timing for CEC applicant differs from people applying outside Canada to people that apply from inside. Also it might not be the same timing for 2020 outlanders than 2021. Let's share our time and moves on our profiles so we might have a guess of what's going on.

CEC Outland
AOR: June 25 2021
Medicals and Bio pass: 22 July 2021
GU: 23 July 2021
GU: 4 August 2021 Background changed from "we are processing..." to "ÿour application is in process..."

Last edited:

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
You guys are just lucky. My bf is an outland applicant and he applied in Sept 2020. NO news at all. It has totally disrupted our lives and all the planning ....

Reactions: Srisundarcan

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
You guys are just lucky. My bf is an outland applicant and he applied in Sept 2020. NO news at all. It has totally disrupted our lives and all the planning ....
Things are moving , your bg should be getting updates soon . For some cases they don’t get update until copr/ppr. Don’t lose hope hang on . We are landing in Canada this year

Reactions: Usagisan

navi5

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi guys!

Timing for CEC applicant differs from people applying outside Canada to people that apply from inside. Also it might not be the same timing for 2020 outlanders than 2021. Let's share our time and moves on our profiles so we might have a guess of what's going on.

CEC Outland
GU: 4 August 2021 Background changed from "we are processing..." to "ÿour application is in process..."
Hey.. is your eligibility cleared?

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
Hey.. is your eligibility cleared?
sorry i never read this message! I have no idea, tried to call IRCC today but couldn't connect.

I got a Ghost Update on Sept 25th and my BG changed from "your application is in progress.."to ẅe are processing your BG.."again.
Also got another ghost update on Sept 27th but nothing changed on my profile.

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
CEC Outland
GU: 4 August 2021 Background changed from "we are processing..." to "your application is in process..."
GU: 25 Sept 2021 Background changed from "your application is in process..." to "we are processing..."
GU: 27 Sept 2021 no changes on profile.

Reactions: Srisundarcan

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
CEC Outland
GU: 4 August 2021 Background changed from "we are processing..." to "your application is in process..."
GU: 25 Sept 2021 Background changed from "your application is in process..." to "we are processing..."
GU: 27 Sept 2021 no changes on profile.
YOu are from which country. DId you orfereded GCMS

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
YOu are from which country. DId you orfereded GCMS
I am from Argentina and no, I did not request GCMS notes, it's taking forever...Until december/january should be ok and reasonable to wait in my case - 6 months from AOR. They are trying to go back to old procedure timelines so still 3 more months to go.

Last edited:

B71

Feb 20, 2019
CEC June Applicant
AOR - 25 JUNE 2021

Created EE Profile 24-04-21 // ITA received as CEC 01-04-21 // AOR 25-06-21 // Request letter 22-07-21 // Biometrics Request letter 26-07-21 Biometrics Submitted - September 8, 2021 //

Technically it means no action on my account since AOR. Please guide me on what can be done in this scenario.

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
CEC June Applicant
AOR - 25 JUNE 2021

Created EE Profile 24-04-21 // ITA received as CEC 01-04-21 // AOR 25-06-21 // Request letter 22-07-21 // Biometrics Request letter 26-07-21 Biometrics Submitted - September 8, 2021 //

Technically it means no action on my account since AOR. Please guide me on what can be done in this scenario.
My bf AOR is Sept 2020 and still hasn't heard anything since then. I tried to contact my MP and his office filed for a request with IRCC to check his application status. In principle everything's been approved since March 2021 but it's been sitting in the office for 10 months with no progress. Recently he got asked to upload his residential address proof onto the portal, which he did last year with exactly the same thing, but there's no button on the page for him to upload. He sent a webform to report technical problems but all he got was a generic response that's totally useless. I suggest you either contact any MPs if you know someone inside Canada or you'll just have to call them up if possible. I can't think of anything because no one is holding IRCC accountable for their delayed and unresponsive behaviour.

B71

Feb 20, 2019
My bf AOR is Sept 2020 and still hasn't heard anything since then. I tried to contact my MP and his office filed for a request with IRCC to check his application status. In principle everything's been approved since March 2021 but it's been sitting in the office for 10 months with no progress. Recently he got asked to upload his residential address proof onto the portal, which he did last year with exactly the same thing, but there's no button on the page for him to upload. He sent a webform to report technical problems but all he got was a generic response that's totally useless. I suggest you either contact any MPs if you know someone inside Canada or you'll just have to call them up if possible. I can't think of anything because no one is holding IRCC accountable for their delayed and unresponsive behaviour.

I just don't know what to say on this. But I want to pray wholeheartedly for your case to get approval soon. Things like this demotivates all of us who are in the same boat. Hope things will move and you will get your approval soon.

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
I just don't know what to say on this. But I want to pray wholeheartedly for your case to get approval soon. Things like this demotivates all of us who are in the same boat. Hope things will move and you will get your approval soon.
He's coming to Canada tomorrow with a work permit and will hopefully get PR soon because just last week, he got a request for submitting his passport. He got 30 days to do it, I guess his PR is also coming. Hope this gives a bit more hope to people who've been waiting. But as I said, contact local MPs seems to help.

Take care everyone. I hope things will work out for you all.

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hello everyone I am CEC outland AOR April 2021 .Today I received the remedical exam request .is a remed request a good sign that my application is approved?

B71

Feb 20, 2019
I am cec applicant air June 25 th 2021.
No action on my case since six months.Ordered gcms notes and recieved as follows.

I am not sure if I can decode it correctly.

Please help on this issue.

Case parked due to name change. New value has my father's name also..
I think old name which has my name eg. First name (Paul) and last name (surname) as Walter printed on the passport.

New value has my name and father's name also. Example. Paul Walter is my name. But in Indian passports under the given name section you have your name and fathers name in given name section .example - Paul (my name) Josh (father's name) and surname is Walter.
So Under the given name section the name becomes Paul Josh Walter..

What can be done now correct me if I am wrong. Awaiting your reply.

Thanks