+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2023******

satwikkhanna

Nov 19, 2020
ITA: October 10, 2023
AOR: October 19, 2023
Biometrics collection letter: January 5, 2024
Review of medical results: January 5, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics: January 10, 2024 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check
Update
Background check: February 7, 2024 Completed.
Received email for details to provide Portal 1 access, replied to that and waiting for the access.
Does anyone know what is the approx. recent timeline after this if anyone went through it recently?

Reactions: Gurinder0480

kd_12345

Mar 11, 2019
submitted everything on Oct 8th 2023 AOR in tracker shows eligiblity in progress and BGC in progress. no update yet entering 5th month now cec inland

Gurinder0480

Feb 2, 2024
Update
Background check: February 7, 2024 Completed.
Received email for details to provide Portal 1 access, replied to that and waiting for the access.
Does anyone know what is the approx. recent timeline after this if anyone went through it recently?
My BACKGROUND CHECK and everything else completed on Tracker Today. I can see my COPR details in the tracker too. Waiting on P1 email.

Gurinder0480

Feb 2, 2024
CEC INLAND (NON PNP)
AOR- OCT 8TH
MEDICAL- DEC 18TH
BIL-JAN 02
BIOMETRICS UPDATED- JAN16TH
IN THE TRACKER IT SAYS-
MEDICAL-COMPLETE
BIOMETRICS-COMPLETE
BGC-IN PROGRESS
ELIGIBILITY-NOT STARTED

anybody else in similar position? i've heard the FSW outland & PNP have more priority
CEC inland(Non-PNP)
AOR - Oct 03
BIL - Jan 03
Biometrics SUBMISSION- Jan 05
Medical Passed- Jan 16
Everthing completed on Tracker and COPR details visible - Feb 12

Waiting on P1 email.
Did you get any update yet?

kd_12345

Mar 11, 2019
CEC inland(Non-PNP)
AOR - Oct 03
BIL - Jan 03
Medical Passed- Jan 16

Waiting on P1 email.
no still waiting, i think CEC inland non PNP are bottom for priority in the processing

bs476

Feb 15, 2024
I received Biometrics Payment Request letter 12/9/2023
I paid and added to my application,
Received a confirmation email of payment's addition to my application documents in 12/29/2023

Nothing more. I'm still waiting but no updates in 45 days and don't know what to do.
What should I do?

bs476

Feb 15, 2024
CEC inland(Non-PNP)
AOR - Oct 03
BIL - Jan 03
Medical Passed- Jan 16

Waiting on P1 email.
From where can I check these? Is there a portal? I'm just waiting for their emails now

Gurinder0480

Feb 2, 2024
I received Biometrics Payment Request letter 12/9/2023
I paid and added to my application,
Received a confirmation email of payment's addition to my application documents in 12/29/2023

Nothing more. I'm still waiting but no updates in 45 days and don't know what to do.
What should I do?
Call IRCC and check if the Biometrics fees you paid has been added to your account yet. My friend did the same, but they didn't add it to his account until he called and asked the agent to add it for him.

bs476

Feb 15, 2024
Call IRCC and check if the Biometrics fees you paid has been added to your account yet. My friend did the same, but they didn't add it to his account until he called and asked the agent to add it for him.
I called them and they said the application is still under processing. They told me that the processing time is 5 months, and I should wait until the end of this month for biometrics letter or call them again. :rolleyes:

I can't login to the ircc-tracker site you sent, is this normal? This is the error I get
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Gurinder0480

Feb 2, 2024
I couldn't login at first. For me, it was First and last name that I was putting in wrong. Check your details of PR application and see if you are giving anything different than your application. If it still doesn't work, try after few days. Just make sure your application details are identical with the tracker account you are trying to create.
One more thing, if you have a representative, who is doing your PR application, the tracker might not work. You have to ask him to help you with that then. But if you are doing everything by yourself as I did, then keep trying and you will be able to create an account.