+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

jlu

Jun 20, 2023
Sorry super late reply! Still no portal email :(

I also contacted IRCC last July 12 and they just responded on August 2 with:
"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office."

I guess I just need to wait until August 27 then I will email the MP again to help follow up with IRCC.
Finally got first portal email last Friday, August 11!

Gigixo

May 2, 2020
Hello everyone, I got the portal email finally. I just want to ask a quick question. For my Ee-CEC application, my partner and I applied together under 1 application (common law partners), now, we each got our own portal email, do we both have to reply it back or just one of us is enough ? Do we have to
1) Each has to respond back
2) one of us (main applicant) has to respond back and add the info of the dependent (the other one) in the email
Thank you

jlu

Jun 20, 2023
Hey guys, finally got portal 2 email!

Has anyone tried uploading a photo that's taken by himself/herself? Not done at a professional studio? Apparently it says it's an option. Just wanted to get your thoughts. Thank you!

gap_cec

Jun 13, 2023
still, no updates, what the fuck is this?!!!! I emailed my city MP but no answer what so ever...
Still waiting too.
MP also didn't help, but soon it will be three months since we connected them, so we're going to ask them again. However, we've had to move to another city since then, so probably we'll have to start over with the new MP in the new area.

Reactions: zanakam

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Good Luck to both of you,
Are your applications stuck in the slow-moving Sydney, Ottawa VO? or is the delay due to enhanced security do you know

Reactions: zanakam

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hey guys, finally got portal 2 email!

Has anyone tried uploading a photo that's taken by himself/herself? Not done at a professional studio? Apparently it says it's an option. Just wanted to get your thoughts. Thank you!
Not sure if you submitted your photo already, but I know some people just sent their selfies and it was accepted. Just keep in mind that the photo needs to be having all of their requirements about background, lighting, etc. I think it should be okay!

Reactions: jlu

Roshana

May 13, 2018
Hi friends. My CEC application timeline is over 10 months now with Eligibility still in progress. I noticed that on my Express Entry profile, the Work History portion is not Transmitted and shows "in progress" it is odd since I had provided all information with the appropriate NOC codes. The form instructs me to "make corrections" however I am unable to edit/update the incomplete fields (the fields are grey-ed out and cannot be updated). These were not left empty when I submitted my profile, so not sure where the information disappeared. This could be because of the introduction of TEER categories in Nov 2022 but since I submitted my application in Oct 2022, I followed the previous model of the 4-digit NOC code vs. the new 5-digit code. Anyone else experienced the same?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Thanks.
Everything's complete except for the security screening which began in February, but I have no idea whether it's an enhanced one.
Try ordering your GCMS notes with CSIS and see it, you will know if it is enhanced security if it is not try chasing an MP to call on your behalf.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Good Luck to both of you,
Are your applications stuck in the slow-moving Sydney, Ottawa VO? or is the delay due to enhanced security do you know
If Sydney, Ottawa, RROC and Montreal all are slow, which are the good VOs ??

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
If Sydney, Ottawa, RROC and Montreal all are slow, which are the good VOs ??
I have not researched enough to comment on Montreal. However when it comes to Sydney and Ottawa, barring a select few like 'isaidgooday' most others get their applications approved at the fag end of their average processing time, yes some go on beyond that also.
In other VOs it is a hit-and-miss. Yes some unlucky files are slow there also but one's chance of speedier approval ahead of the average processing time is possible, unlike Sydney and ottawa.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have not researched enough to comment on Montreal. However when it comes to Sydney and Ottawa, barring a select few like 'isaidgooday' most others get their applications approved at the fag end of their average processing time, yes some go on beyond that also.
In other VOs it is a hit-and-miss. Yes some unlucky files are slow there also but one's chance of speedier approval ahead of the average processing time is possible, unlike Sydney and ottawa.
Got it. So I was told my PVO is Edmonton and the SVO is Vancouver. Any view on those ?? I haven’t come across many with these as their VOs.