+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Isn't that the overall assessment "Recommend Passed". I'm in the same situation, the overally assessment is "Recommend Passed", but there's one foreign experience with "review required", taking this out, I still have enough CRS above the cut-off, so it's Recommend Passed with A11.2 Met" , "R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met"
Hey! did your tracker change anything after your eligibility was accessed? or is it still not started?

uaa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Does anyone know if GCMS (CBSA) notes are under Privacy Act or Access to Information Act? Do we need to pay for CBSA notes because I came across a post that it is free under Privacy Act?

Roxenalpert

Mar 21, 2023
Got this reply to the webform I raised on April 8th.

This is the second reply after the automated one.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
I got my ATIP from the IRCC yesterday night. Eligibility hasn't started yet, file wasn't touched since jan 31. I got the ATIP one week earlier than the due date, and it was generated on April 12, very recently.

uaa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
I got my ATIP from the IRCC yesterday night. Eligibility hasn't started yet, file wasn't touched since jan 31. I got the ATIP one week earlier than the due date, and it was generated on April 12, very recently.
My security started on Jan 31st and nothing after that. What's your VO?

rokish

Apr 21, 2023
Etobicoke primary/ Vancouver secondary
Same for me.

The last update I received was on January 31 regarding the completed background check. IRCC tracker shows Biometrics, Medical exam and Background verification as completed, but Eligibility as not started. Based on the GCMS notes, it looks like info sharing is still pending (I have NRT for the USA and New Zealand, but no records for Australia and the UK)

uaa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Same for me.

The last update I received was on January 31 regarding the completed background check. IRCC tracker shows Biometrics, Medical exam and Background verification as completed, but Eligibility as not started. Based on the GCMS notes, it looks like info sharing is still pending (I have NRT for the USA and New Zealand, but no records for Australia and the UK)
What is covered in eligibility and security check?

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hey! So although I’m an FSW Outland applicant, I found this tracker on the forum that I’ve been using to figure out how long it’ll take me to go through the process (and different updates). There’s a bunch of CEC and PNP cases on this tracker too, maybe it’ll be helpful to you? Especially with the IRCC strike going on now, would be great to see if people are still getting updates or not on their cases https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

Reactions: zanakam

zanakam

Star Member
Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hey! So although I’m an FSW Outland applicant, I found this tracker on the forum that I’ve been using to figure out how long it’ll take me to go through the process (and different updates). There’s a bunch of CEC and PNP cases on this tracker too, maybe it’ll be helpful to you? Especially with the IRCC strike going on now, would be great to see if people are still getting updates or not on their cases https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
I have been on it since the beginning, it sucks to see so many people who applied after you have got their PR and you're stuck ::(