Primary VO: Etobicoke
Secondary VO: Vancouver
AOR: October 18
Medical passed: November 9
Criminality background check: Passed
Security Background check: passed January 31
Info sharing: In progress
Eligibility: Not started
Almost same time line. waiting for approval even final decision shows approved.

Reactions: Miracle2018

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
Hi there,

Just called the IRCC again. Eligibility not started yet - Agent got annoyed by my questions saying that I should wait until October 2023. I don't care.
My file hasn't been touched since January and this is extremely unfair.
I understand the part where it’s unfair cause there are applicants from January 2023 that already got approved and we’re still here. But nothing we can actually do but to wait since we’re still on the 6 months timeframe committed by IRCC. I also realized that calling can’t actually help, so let’s just be patient for now.

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
I understand the part where it’s unfair cause there are applicants from January 2023 that already got approved and we’re still here. But nothing we can actually do but to wait since we’re still on the 6 months timeframe committed by IRCC. I also realized that calling can’t actually help, so let’s just be patient for now.
I understand, and I would be very patient if I was sure they had enough organization and no one would be left behind. But we've seen people who have their files stuck for 1, 2 even 3 years without any updates. That's what get me anxious.

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
It’s almost 6 months for me next week. Last update was feb. 6 waiting for officer review and nothing. I am also loosing because I am CEC inland. My workplace is not safe and toxic but I am trying to endure anything that I worked for almost 2 years now. If I lose myself, I feel like all my sacrifices are wasted. For everyone who’s also waiting, I hope we’ll see some good movements .

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
It’s almost 6 months for me next week. Last update was feb. 6 waiting for officer review and nothing. I am also loosing because I am CEC inland. My workplace is not safe and toxic but I am trying to endure anything that I worked for almost 2 years now. If I lose myself, I feel like all my sacrifices are wasted. For everyone who’s also waiting, I hope we’ll see some good movements .
I saw an approval from a January 27 ADR. CEC Inland as well. The processing times are unjust.

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
I saw an approval from a January 27 ADR. CEC Inland as well. The processing times are unjust.
And they act like you can't call, you can't ask for information. You just have to accept the unfairness with grace and happiness.
Is there someone who has the same officer assigned for review: MA32645? Or RC 6262?
Hey, how is your eligibility review on notes? did they describe every item or just mentioned that it should be reviewed?

thanks