+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

anuukurapati

Apr 5, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have received my ITA at Oct,2022. I submitted my application at Oct 26. I have only received medical update. After that I haven't received any update till now and its already been 4.5 months. I am thinking processing time taking too long because I have added 4 experiences. I am not sure whether this is the valid reason or not. Do we have an option to call IRCC to find the exact status ?

Please let me know. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Joy_Lil

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hi Guys,

I have received my ITA at Oct,2022. I submitted my application at Oct 26. I have only received medical update. After that I haven't received any update till now and its already been 4.5 months. I am thinking processing time taking too long because I have added 4 experiences. I am not sure whether this is the valid reason or not. Do we have an option to call IRCC to find the exact status ?

Please let me know. Thanks in advance
You can call and ask, someone posted the number. My aor is oct 30, and did not even get medical passed message. Did you use old medical?

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
You can call and ask, someone posted the number. My aor is oct 30, and did not even get medical passed message. Did you use old medical?
I have used old medicals and got a GU about 3 weeks after applying, and that was when medical was updated. However, it disappeared the next day. I think this is normal for those who applied using old medical exams.

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Received PR approval email (Portal 1) today

AOR - oct 25
Medical passed - nov 9
Eligibility - not started as per IRCC agent (no update on website)
Background - passed as per agent (no update on website)
VO - Nova Scotia

Thank you everyone on this thread for your help!
Will post next steps timelines too.
Congratulations! This is the first approval after so many weeks from VO: Nova Scotia! A lot of people are stuck on that office.

Reactions: agentorange_

saurabhmah84

Aug 17, 2019
Updated Timeline:

ITA: Sept 1, 2022
AOR: Oct 25, 2022
Stream: CEC (Inland)
Dependents = +2
Medical (Upfront): Passed (Nov 15, 2022)
Biometric: Passed (Dec 9, 2022)
BG: Passed (Jan 27, 2023)
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed
VO: Vancouver; SVO: Sydney, NS.
Eligibility: Not Started (still per IRCC Tracker) :rolleyes::confused::)

No Ghost updates, no movement/update on profile, just PR Portal confirmation email directly.

[Email#1] PR Confirmation (Recd from IRCC Etobicoke): Mar 13, 2023 (Responded the same day with requested details)
[Email#2] PR Portal Credentials and Portal Link (Declaration, Address confirmation, and digital photo upload): Mar 13, 2023 (Responded on March 14, 2023)

Electronic COPR Email and Copy: Waiting
PR Card: Waiting
Updated Timeline:

ITA: Sept 1, 2022
AOR: Oct 25, 2022
Stream: CEC (Inland)
Dependents = +2
Medical (Upfront): Passed (Nov 15, 2022)
Biometric: Passed (Dec 9, 2022)
BG: Passed (Jan 27, 2023)
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed
VO: Vancouver; SVO: Sydney, NS.
Eligibility: Complete (Mar 16, 2023)

***No Ghost updates, no movement/update on profile, just PR Portal confirmation email directly.***

[Email#1] PR Confirmation (Recd from IRCC Etobicoke): Mar 13, 2023 (Responded the same day with requested details)
[Email#2] PR Portal Credentials and Portal Link (Declaration, Address confirmation, and digital photo upload): Mar 13, 2023 (Responded on March 14, 2023)

Electronic COPR Email and Copy: Received, download from PR Portal (Complete | Mar 16, 2023)
PR Card: Waiting

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
How large is your application. Did you add many experiences ?
I included experience from 2012, I only had 3 companies though 1 from canada, however one is in middle east which seems to be a problem with security check.

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
I have used old medicals and got a GU about 3 weeks after applying, and that was when medical was updated. However, it disappeared the next day. I think this is normal for those who applied using old medical exams.
My medical was only updated as in progress on Nov 23. Also shows under review in gcms and tracker and confirmed by agents. I sent it again thru webform this morning and they acknowledged the same. Thinking of doing a remedical but agent said I do not have request. Aaghhh.

Reactions: Joy_Lil

that_guy

Feb 21, 2023
Just received portal request email and here is the updated timeline for me,

AOR : Oct 25, 2022
Bio, Medical linked : Nov 14, 2022
Security : Passed
Background check : Passed
Eligibility : Not started
Primary VO : Montreal
Secondary VO : Calgary
Portal Request Email : Mar 16, 2023
Portal Request Email VO : Calgary

Responded back with requested details and waiting for the portal credential email now.

All the best everyone..

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Just received portal request email and here is the updated timeline for me,

AOR : Oct 25, 2022
Bio, Medical linked : Nov 14, 2022
Security : Passed
Background check : Passed
Eligibility : Not started
Primary VO : Montreal
Secondary VO : Calgary
Portal Request Email : Mar 16, 2023
Portal Request Email VO : Calgary

Responded back with requested details and waiting for the portal credential email now.

All the best everyone..
Congrats!!

asm_1234

Feb 27, 2023
Received PR approval email (Portal 1) today

AOR - oct 25
Medical passed - nov 9
Eligibility - not started as per IRCC agent (no update on website)
Background - passed as per agent (no update on website)
VO - Nova Scotia

Thank you everyone on this thread for your help!
Will post next steps timelines too.
Update -
Received eCOPR today. Didn’t expect it to be so quick :)

does anyone here have Medical surveillance conditions on eCOPR or have any idea about it?

Reactions: yenice

that_guy

Feb 21, 2023
I have received below email response for my details submission for PR portal.

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

Your application is in our virtual landing queue.

Given our current processing capacity, there are delays in processing the high volume of files.

We will contact you directly once your file is ready for finalization.

Please note that we will not be responding to follow-up inquiries.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Make sure you use your eCoPR before it expires.

You must travel to Canada to become a permanent resident before the expiry date on the eCoPR document.
Is this the portal confirmation email ? Do I have to create an account by myself or should I wait for them to send me an email with credentials ?

Thank you

saurabhmah84

Aug 17, 2019
I have received below email response for my details submission for PR portal.

Is this the portal confirmation email ? Do I have to create an account by myself or should I wait for them to send me an email with credentials ?

Thank you
They will send you an email when your eCOPR will be available for download on the PR portal.