PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Just called IRCC again today and my medical is still under reviewwww and security has not started. It has been a tough week for me as I had miscarriage. I asked the agent if I could do upfront medical at this stage she said it would be up to me as I did not receive remedical request. Do you think I should go for remedical??

asm_1234

Feb 27, 2023
Managed to talk to an IRCC agent today.
AOR - Oct 25, 2022
Medical & Biometric - complete
Background - complete
Eligibility - not started
VO - Sydney, Nova Scotia

anyone with similar status?

saurabhmah84

Aug 17, 2019
Hello Guys,

I just received PR Portal Confirmation emails for me and my 2 dependents. Can anyone here please tell me if I should share the requested information of all applicants (Primary and dependents) in the same email (as reply back to the IRCC approval email to the Primary applicant)? Or do I need to send information of each applicant as a reply to their respective PR Portal confirmation emails?
Please suggest.

The IRCC instruction under Next Steps on the PR confirmation pdf document states the following:
"In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information
for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact
date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate."

dmendapara09

Nov 25, 2022
Hello Guys,

I just received PR Portal Confirmation emails for me and my 2 dependents. Can anyone here please tell me if I should share the requested information of all applicants (Primary and dependents) in the same email (as reply back to the IRCC approval email to the Primary applicant)? Or do I need to send information of each applicant as a reply to their respective PR Portal confirmation emails?
Please suggest.

The IRCC instruction under Next Steps on the PR confirmation pdf document states the following:
"In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information
for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact
Timeline please

saurabhmah84

Aug 17, 2019
Timeline please
ITA: Sept 1, 2022
AOR: Oct 25, 2022
Stream: CEC
Dependents = +2
Medical (Upfront): Passed
Biometric: Passed
BG: Passed (Jan 27, 2023)
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed
VO: Vancouver; SVO: Sydney, NS.
Eligibility: Not Started (still per IRCC Tracker)

No Ghost updates, no movement on profile, just PR Portal confirmation email directly.

dmendapara09

Nov 25, 2022
Hello Guys,

Please suggest.

you can add all applicants information in 1 email.

Reactions: saurabhmah84

saurabhmah84

Aug 17, 2019
Stream: CEC
Dependents = +2
Medical (Upfront): Passed
Biometric: Passed
Eligibility: Not Started (still per IRCC Tracker)

No Ghost updates, no movement on profile, just PR Portal confirmation email directly.
Updated Timeline:

Stream: CEC (Inland)
Dependents = +2
Medical (Upfront): Passed (Nov 15, 2022)
Biometric: Passed (Dec 9, 2022)
Eligibility: Not Started (still per IRCC Tracker) :rolleyes::confused::)

No Ghost updates, no movement/update on profile, just PR Portal confirmation email directly.

[Email#1] PR Confirmation (Recd from IRCC Etobicoke): Mar 13, 2023 (Responded the same day with requested details)
[Email#2] PR Portal Credentials and Portal Link (Declaration, Address confirmation, and digital photo upload): Mar 13, 2023 (Responded on March 14, 2023)

Electronic COPR Email and Copy: Waiting
PR Card: Waiting