+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
Yes, I have filled out the details over there so I do not have to upload my IELTS scorecard ?
If you put the reference number correctly, then no need to worry. Case officer handling your case can already verify it using the reference number. They can also request the scanned document if they feel they need to see it. People including myself attached the IELTS exam together with their education credentials (diploma, TOR, educational assessment such WES/IQAS and IELTS).

For your peace of mind, you can also submit a copy of it using webform.

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
APPROVAL!!!

CEC Inland
AOR: Oct 2, 2022
Medical passed: Oct 27, 2022
GU1: Feb 17, 2023
GU2: Feb 20, 2023
Approval: Feb 21, 2023

Primary VO: Edmonton/Portal Email came from Etobicoke.

Question: What do I do if I don't remember the Original entry date? Some time in 2006..?

You may get it from the passport stamp.. I found it that way.. Or else you can give an approximate date

anuukurapati

Apr 5, 2021
Hi everyone, here's my timeline:
CEC (Inland)
CRS
: 501
ITA: Oct 12
AOR: Oct 23
Medical Passed: Nov 10
GU: Nov 15

I might have received another ghost update around December but I don't remember. I'm planning a trip so can someone help me guess when I'll get approval email? I realized I can request my application notes but that'll take at least a month and I'm guessing by then, I'll be approved already.
Hi, Your time and mine are almost same. Currently ,my background check is completed, but after that I didn't receive any update. Do you receive any update ?

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Hi guys. I got my PR.

Aor: 2 nov 2022
Medical passed with GU 1: 17 nov 2022
2 GU : 27 jan 2023
Pr portal : 13 feb 2023
Ecopr: 16 feb 2023

now waiting for pr card.

i wish everyones dream will come true.
Congratulations, Your VO is Vancouver?

manchinh

Oct 3, 2022
yesterday night when i opened my account i see application status as updated and refreshed the page , it turns to submitted status .

Is that a glicth or some one is working on my application?

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Got my eCoPR from Etobicoke today..

No sign of dependent PPR

PR Confirmation e-mail - Feb 14th 2023
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Feb 14th 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 15th 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Feb 15th 2023
eCoPR generation date - Feb 22nd 2023
PR Card received - Waiting

David5192

Nov 5, 2022
Hi david. Did u just reply to this email and wait around 7 days to receive portal email for updating pic and address. I have just received portal email and replied all details which they wanted. Soon after i got acknowledgment about this is an automated message. So again i have to wait little time for portal email.
It depends on the visa office, I have seen many applicants getting their portal credentials right next day of their reply, however there are also many applicants who has waited for roughly 7-15 days. Timing depends on many factors because it would be a person assessing and pushing forward your application. most of the time applicants get their e-COPR within 6-8 weeks of getting the PR approval email asking the details for generating portal credentials. Mine took about 4 weeks from getting the approval email to E-COPR. Hope You will get yours soon.

Reactions: jawand

Apatel36

Nov 8, 2021
Hello Guys,

Aor Oct 30 CEC inland
Medical passed Nov 16
Bio metrics never updated on my file. I did previously so only received letter that bio metrics not required and they will refund the fees.
only one ghost update around Feb 10.
Portal email 13 Feb replied same day.
Second email 14 Feb
Copr 22 Feb from Etobicoke IRCC
Primary visa office Ottawa
PR card waiting.

Called IRCC on Jan 30th and eligibilitysecurity wasn’t started. In 2 weeks all completed so anything can happen anytime folks. All the best to all of you who are waiting. Thanks to all for sharing information.