+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
I called ircc and got this information yesterday. They told Eligiblity in progress , security not started and there is no new update after medicals.
Be sure in-process doesn't mean review required. Call center agent told me eligibility is going not until I received GCMS notes and realized that the case analyst felt i worked two jobs simultaneously. Pretty silly but it is IRCC again !

Moorthy20

Apr 9, 2018
Be sure in-process doesn't mean review required. Call center agent told me eligibility is going not until I received GCMS notes and realized that the case analyst felt i worked two jobs simultaneously. Pretty silly but it is IRCC again !
To be exact the agent told me that eligiblity is in review. Does this mean review required?

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
This is what written in my CBSA notes which was updated since Dec 20 from ottawa
“ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend
Pass A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete”

do you think it will take more time?

uaa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
To everyone calling IRCC, and staying on thé queue for hours, I'm glad to tell you that it is over.
Kindly click on: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login to view detailed activities going on in your file.
It gives quite detailed tracker on what has so far happened on your application. What all the "ghost updates" you saw were actually. What activities have been completed and which are in progress or to be started. What all documents have been received, your document expiry dates like medicals etc.
You need to register first, make sure you're entering your information correctly else it will give you invalid error.

ayushiiii95

Dec 26, 2022
AOR Oct 25 2022
PVO: Edmonton SVO: Sydney
Medical Passed- Nov 14 2022
Criminality - Passed
Info sharing - Completed (Via call center on Feb 1 2023)
Eligibility - In progress (Via call center on Feb 1 2023)
Security- not started
The wait continues..!!

uaa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
What does it mean "background check is in progress?" ? Does it mean that's an update on the application and there could be a decision soon?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
To everyone calling IRCC, and staying on thé queue for hours, I'm glad to tell you that it is over.
Kindly click on: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login to view detailed activities going on in your file.
It gives quite detailed tracker on what has so far happened on your application. What all the "ghost updates" you saw were actually. What activities have been completed and which are in progress or to be started. What all documents have been received, your document expiry dates like medicals etc.
You need to register first, make sure you're entering your information correctly else it will give you invalid error.
Can't create an account any longer. Pretty sure they disabled the submit button on the final page lol. Tried with both chrome and mozilla. This is their slick way of not allowing us to check our status

Can someone with web design experience confirm. This is fking BS man