+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

Jax fan

Dec 29, 2022
Got portal email too today. But the UCI listed in the PDF is different from what I have on the IRCC website. Name and DOB are correct. Why?
It depends if you ever had UCI previously.
The UCI number that starts with CAN is a random temporary number from the Express Entry system. It is not the same as a regular UCI. The temporary UCI number will change to a regular UCI number after the application crosses the R10 Completeness Check stage.

Last edited:

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
Pure CEC inland
ITA : 17 Aug 2022
AOR : 09 Oct
MEL n Biometrics : 01 Nov
Portal email : 06 Jan 2023
No dependants and no visa refusals
Congratulations, what's your VO?

ayushiiii95

Dec 26, 2022
Hello,

Congratulations everyone who has received the portal email. I am in a situation right now and if someone could answer my below questions that would be really helpful.

My profile:
EE - CEC Inland
One dependent (spouse)
AOR - Oct 30th 2022
Medical passed - Nov 16th 2022
Biometrics updated (for dependent) - Nov 21st 2022
No ghost updates so far

I need to travel outside Canada (India) in the month of February, but I am confused when to book my flight as I am predicting to receive the portal email (based off everyone's timeline posted in this channel). My questions are:

1. What happens if I receive the portal email when I am outside Canada (India)? Would it be enough to reply to the email saying I am outside Canada? Would I be able to travel back to Canada with my existing PGWP and TRV that expire in December 2023?
2. What happens if I receive the portal email while I am in Canada but I need to travel outside and cannot wait until I get my PR card. If I leave Canada before I receive my PR card, would I be able to enter Canada with my eCOPR? What is the exact process?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!!
I was in a similar situation and my lawyer advised me to inform ircc about me being outside of canada upon receiving the portal email and then enter back using TRV and PGWP. Inform them that I'm back for them to start the process. But i postponed my plans to be safe. Yes. the TRV and PGWP will be valid. I do not think you should travel just with the eCOPR because that becomes invalid once you are outside

Jax fan

Dec 29, 2022
Hello,

Congratulations everyone who has received the portal email. I am in a situation right now and if someone could answer my below questions that would be really helpful.

My profile:
EE - CEC Inland
One dependent (spouse)
AOR - Oct 30th 2022
Medical passed - Nov 16th 2022
Biometrics updated (for dependent) - Nov 21st 2022
No ghost updates so far

I need to travel outside Canada (India) in the month of February, but I am confused when to book my flight as I am predicting to receive the portal email (based off everyone's timeline posted in this channel). My questions are:

1. What happens if I receive the portal email when I am outside Canada (India)? Would it be enough to reply to the email saying I am outside Canada? Would I be able to travel back to Canada with my existing PGWP and TRV that expire in December 2023?
2. What happens if I receive the portal email while I am in Canada but I need to travel outside and cannot wait until I get my PR card. If I leave Canada before I receive my PR card, would I be able to enter Canada with my eCOPR? What is the exact process?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!!
For 1. What happens if I receive the portal email when I am outside Canada (India)? Would it be enough to reply to the email saying I am outside Canada? Would I be able to travel back to Canada with my existing PGWP and TRV that expire in December 2023?

Answer: I was also in similar situation, as long as your TRV is valid you can travel outside and come back to Canada.
When you get PR portal mail, IRCC asks you whether you are in Canada. Based on your current location or your vacation plan you can reply them accordingly. The standard response from IRCC is reply us back once you are here in Canada with the details and we will further process it.

Answer: In this case you will need to raise PRTD as TRV gets void the moment you get eCOPR. PRTD timelines varies from 2-8 weeks approximately.

In a nutshell it boils down to the priority if you can wait till PR card its good else you tell IRCC about your vacation plan and then do further processing for eCOPR once back.

Hope this help!

Reactions: pranamyaakella49

Sowgat

May 17, 2019
Hi, I’m a CEC candidate, currently in the pool with 471 CRS. I did not include my back home experience since I thought it will be difficult for me to get the evidence of work though I worked there for almost 3 years. However, I mentioned my back home work experience when I first applied for my Study permit. My current EE profile is going to expire on January 10, 2023. Now I’ve to create a new EE profile. will it be a problem if I claim my back home experience in my new profile? Fortunately, I was able to fetch enough evidence of my foreign work experience recently. I also have 2 years of Canadian experience.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, I’m a CEC candidate, currently in the pool with 471 CRS. I did not include my back home experience since I thought it will be difficult for me to get the evidence of work though I worked there for almost 3 years. However, I mentioned my back home work experience when I first applied for my Study permit. My current EE profile is going to expire on January 10, 2023. Now I’ve to create a new EE profile. will it be a problem if I claim my back home experience in my new profile? Fortunately, I was able to fetch enough evidence of my foreign work experience recently. I also have 2 years of Canadian experience.
No. It won't be a problem

Skyshaard

Feb 28, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
EE-CEC - Inland

ITA - September 11, 2022
AOR - October 9, 2022
Medical Passed & Biometrics Updated - November 1, 2022
Ghost Update - January 6, 2023
PR Portal Email - January 7, 2023

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
Those who are getting approval emails, can you please also include the Visa Office from where you are getting approvals?

Nov 7, 2022
For 1. What happens if I receive the portal email when I am outside Canada (India)? Would it be enough to reply to the email saying I am outside Canada? Would I be able to travel back to Canada with my existing PGWP and TRV that expire in December 2023?

Answer: I was also in similar situation, as long as your TRV is valid you can travel outside and come back to Canada.
When you get PR portal mail, IRCC asks you whether you are in Canada. Based on your current location or your vacation plan you can reply them accordingly. The standard response from IRCC is reply us back once you are here in Canada with the details and we will further process it.

Answer: In this case you will need to raise PRTD as TRV gets void the moment you get eCOPR. PRTD timelines varies from 2-8 weeks approximately.

In a nutshell it boils down to the priority if you can wait till PR card its good else you tell IRCC about your vacation plan and then do further processing for eCOPR once back.

Hope this help!

Thank you very much! How long do I have before I reply to the portal email? If I receive a portal email while in Canada, can I travel to India and reply to the email a week or so later saying that I am outside Canada?

Reactions: Jax fan

PR2023

Dec 28, 2022
Inland CEC
ITA: Sept 14
Documents submitted: Oct 14
AOR: OCT 14
BOWP: OCT 26

UPDATE: I hadn't submitted my PCC, I had submitted a letter stating that it is in progress. So I received a request for submitting PCC, it came in around the same day, so I went in a submitted it.

*fingerscrossed
Have you got approved on your BOWP/PR application?

Sidd04

May 26, 2019
Ontario Canada
Category........
CEC
My Time Line

ITA : August 31,2022
AOR: OCT 13,2022
Medical & Biometrics: Nov 03, 2022 ( Biometrics was already done when applied for a student permit back in 2019)
Ghost Updates: 2 (not sure of dates)
Pr Portal Confirmation: Jan 05, 2023
Portal Credentials: Jan 06,2022

Awaiting Ecopr & Pr Card

Will keep posted on updates.

Claude02

Sep 14, 2018
ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-10-2022
AOR Received.
13-10-2022
January 06, 2023: I received an Email from IRCC that our Application was approved. We are now moving to PR Card application.

And they accepted my Police Certificate when I resent it.

ITA - September 28, 2022
AOR - October 12, 2022
Request Letter PCC - November 03, 2022

Review of eligibility - Reviewing
Review of medical results - Linked November 03, 2022
Review of additional documents - December 02, 2022
Interview - Not needed
Biometrics - Linked November 03, 2022
Background check - Processing
Final decision - In Progress

I have a question, do they send request for PCC even though they are still valid upon application?