Submitted: October 3, 2022
AOR: October 3, 2022
Upfront Medical exam: October 3, 2022
Medical Passed: Not updated
Biometrics: Not required yet.

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
Got it, one more question i had created EE profile 2 months back and my 1 year of CEC experience will be completed on 29th November but i already see my score added with Canada work experience score why is that? what if i get ITA in next Draw but by then i won't have complete 1 year of experience??? or they add score before a month?? very diff situation
There’ll be no problem cause the next draw will be November and automatically it will count your experience as one year since it’s within the month. What’s your CRS score anyway?

garretb88

Sep 24, 2021
There’ll be no problem cause the next draw will be November and automatically it will count your experience as one year since it’s within the month. What’s your CRS score anyway?
CRS is 484. based on your statement it's month over month calculation not on day to day basis.
Which is what i thought because in work experience history they are asking Month&Year
Does this mean if i get ITA before November 29, that won't be an issue ?

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
CRS is 484. based on your statement it's month over month calculation not on day to day basis.
Which is what i thought because in work experience history they are asking Month&Year
Does this mean if i get ITA before November 29, that won't be an issue ?
I’m thinking yes, and I’ve also watched a video from immigration lawyers in Youtube discussing this. In the first place you were already given the points you need for the ITA, if this is not valid then the system shouldn’t allow us to proceed with our express entry profile.

Reactions: garretb88

Snoopinons

Jan 7, 2021
Got an update that I passed the medical (upfront) and my biometrics is shown under my application. What other elements do we need to wait for? Is it a good sign?

Jul 29, 2021
I got an email for medical surveillance. But in my profile, there’s no chance “we don’t need…” what does this means? My application will be stagnant here or they will continue processing my PR and just wait until I complete my surveillance? Thank you
Medical Surveillance is not a showstopper
It means when you are in Canada you should show yourself to a doctor here
Happens if you have declared a past tuberculosis or have an inactive tuberculosis mostly

Reactions: prince.ali1

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
I got an email for medical surveillance. But in my profile, there’s no chance “we don’t need…” what does this means? My application will be stagnant here or they will continue processing my PR and just wait until I complete my surveillance? Thank you
Have you taken the medical surveillance when you entered Canada? Should be done once IRCC contacted you for the follow-up medical or after 6 months if they haven’t reached you.

ihrudai

Apr 17, 2017
Hi Everyone!
CEC- Applied within Canada, CRS 509.
Received my ITA Sept 24th. Applied on Oct 25th. Any timeline on when can I get my AOR? And I’ve done pre-medicals, PCC and Bio Metrics. Is it going to speed up the PR process anyway? What’s the timeframe that we’re looking after draws resumed in June/July? Thanks!

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone!
CEC- Applied within Canada, CRS 509.
Received my ITA Sept 24th. Applied on Oct 25th. Any timeline on when can I get my AOR? And I’ve done pre-medicals, PCC and Bio Metrics. Is it going to speed up the PR process anyway? What’s the timeframe that we’re looking after draws resumed in June/July? Thanks!
Generally AOR is received within a few mins or hours post application submission. Check the messages in your profile for the AOR. There is no definitive timelines for CEC candidates as July CEC applicants are also waiting post medicals and biometrics update.