+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

meenujjoy31

Nov 1, 2021
Hi, Can someone explain me the following: for CEC post ITA:

I am working from home from Ontario but the employer location is in Nova Scotia. What location should I mention in my Work and personal history?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
CEC Inland
ITA: October 12
Submitted: October 14
AOR: October 14

Bio already done as part of a previous visa application. Did not submit IM5669 upfront, but now regretting not doing that since I have multiple previous visa rejections. Also, seems like I messed up one of the questions that asks about previous visa rejections. There were 2 questions related to that. I provided info of all the rejections in the first question, and selected "No" in the other. Kinda worried, let's see how it goes.
Send a webform proactively

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi, Can someone explain me the following: for CEC post ITA:

I am working from home from Ontario but the employer location is in Nova Scotia. What location should I mention in my Work and personal history?
I work from home in Calgary and employer is in Ontario.
For work history I put my employer's address in and then a bracket work from home in Calgary after the address.
Personal history I put Calgary and Alberta in and I added a bracket after my company name (in Toronto, but I work mainly from Calgary). Not sure about any better way tbh.

Last edited:

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
CEC Inland
ITA: October 12
Submitted: October 14
AOR: October 14

Bio already done as part of a previous visa application. Did not submit IM5669 upfront, but now regretting not doing that since I have multiple previous visa rejections. Also, seems like I messed up one of the questions that asks about previous visa rejections. There were 2 questions related to that. I provided info of all the rejections in the first question, and selected "No" in the other. Kinda worried, let's see how it goes.
I did not get any IM5669 form to fill while submitting my documents. Am I missing something here?

mehrab2603

Jan 20, 2018
I did not get any IM5669 form to fill while submitting my documents. Am I missing something here?
I read that they usually ask for IM5669 if you answered yes to any of the statuatory questions, so it's a good idea to provide it upfront to save time.

Reactions: sami26

Skyshaard

Feb 28, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
CEC Inland (with a spouse)
AOR: October 9
Bio: Already provided for Working Holidays

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022

SB16

Aug 17, 2021
All,

While filling the education history section in PR application, do we need to add 10th and 12th class education as well. If yes what would be the associated "Level of education" selection?

Thanks in advance

BlakWhiteWolf

Oct 19, 2022
Has anyone taken advantage of this temporary policy on waived medical exams?

In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IME) until October 6, 2024.

If you’ve already completed an IME as part of a previous application, you may be exempt from completing another one if you meet all of these conditions:

• You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You’re already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • An IRCC medical officer found your medical exam as low or no risk to public health or public safety.
If you meet these conditions, include your IME number (or unique medical identifier number) from your previous medical exam in your application.
We are planning in applying for PR (non Express entry) next year. We already live in Canada. Would any you know if this means that I can do a medical exam right away before applying to the PR to streamline the process? OR would this only apply to me if during a previous immigration process I did a medical exam (not my case) ?