09-10-2022
ITA: 17 August
AOR: 09 october
CEC Inland
Biometrics was done 1.5 years ago for Work visa
Medicals upfront

VipinVP

Sep 24, 2022
My score was 502 and there was a draw today around 2:30PM with cutoff 500. Still I didn't get the any message from the system.

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
Has anyone taken advantage of this temporary policy on waived medical exams?

In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IME) until October 6, 2024.

If you’ve already completed an IME as part of a previous application, you may be exempt from completing another one if you meet all of these conditions:

• You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You’re already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • An IRCC medical officer found your medical exam as low or no risk to public health or public safety.
If you meet these conditions, include your IME number (or unique medical identifier number) from your previous medical exam in your application.

Nish23

Oct 19, 2021
Has anyone taken advantage of this temporary policy on waived medical exams?

In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IME) until October 6, 2024.

If you’ve already completed an IME as part of a previous application, you may be exempt from completing another one if you meet all of these conditions:

• You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You’re already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • An IRCC medical officer found your medical exam as low or no risk to public health or public safety.
If you meet these conditions, include your IME number (or unique medical identifier number) from your previous medical exam in your application.
For some reason in my GC key
Under medical it says
Medical is not required at this moment i dont know if this means it is exempted or not???