+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

FissionMailed

Oct 6, 2022
Hi all. Am trying to send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca regarding a query but am getting a delivery failed message. Did anyone experience the same? Can someone please help how can I reach them? Below is the message am seeing

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Your message couldn't be delivered because you don't have permission to send to this recipient. Ask the recipient's email admin to grant you permission and then try again.

ayushiiii95

Dec 26, 2022
I included medicals but not RCMP, They asked for medicals in the application but not RCMP.
AOR Oct 24th (CEC inland, ITA Aug 31st) - I only received Medical passed notification but nothing about BIL (mine are valid until 2030). Could it be bcz of that or was I supposed to still get an update on biometrics of the PR application ?

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
AOR Oct 24th (CEC inland, ITA Aug 31st) - I only received Medical passed notification but nothing about BIL (mine are valid until 2030). Could it be bcz of that or was I supposed to still get an update on biometrics of the PR application ?
In your PR application if it's showing your previous biometrics details and a validity date then you are good. Due to recent COVID restrictions, they are considering the previous biometrics for certain applications. I didn't give new biometrics they used my previous one.

ayushiiii95

Dec 26, 2022
In your PR application if it's showing your previous biometrics details and a validity date then you are good. Due to recent COVID restrictions, they are considering the previous biometrics for certain applications. I didn't give new biometrics they used my previous one.
Gotcha, thank youu...

ayushiiii95

Dec 26, 2022
How do you have this information about your application, like info sharing/criminality etc ?

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
How do you have this information about your application, like info sharing/criminality etc ?
I have called them on November 3rd about the status and they shared this info.

Bwoah

Jan 12, 2020
AOR - 7 Sept
Medicals passed - 17Oct
Biometrics uploaded- 20th Oct.
Now the wait till eternity. lol. Staying calm.

Jax fan

Dec 29, 2022
CEC Inland
ITA: Sept 28
AOR: Oct 14
Medical: 7th Nov
Biometrics: 8th Nov
13th December: IRCC agent confirmed all steps(criminality, background, eligibility) are completed and its matter of time.
PR Application approved mail: 29th December
Visa office: Etobicoke
No ghost updates and no further updates in portal.

This forum helped me track PR timelines.
Hope this helps to fellow PR applicants out there.
Happy holidays to all.

Last edited:

3cul

Dec 9, 2022
CEC Inland
ITA: Sept 28
AOR: Oct 14
Medical: 7th Nov
Biometrics: 8th Nov
13th December: IRCC agent confirmed all steps(criminality, background, eligibility) are completed and its matter of time.
PR confirmation mail: 29th December
Visa office: Etobicoke
No ghost updates and no further updates in portal.

This forum helped me track PR timelines.
Hope this helps to fellow PR applicants out there.
Happy holidays to all.
Congrats!! I think you are the first in Oct AOR to report getting CoPR here! You must have a lucky new year!