+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - NOC 2283

conrts

Mar 3, 2014
Hello All,

I have few questions regarding - under which NOC should I apply for the PR.

I came to Canada on a LMO and while applying my company shared few documents where it was written my title as Senior Software Tester (NOC 2283) . Also, my roles and responsibilities were mentioned as :-

• Analyze and document the business flows and functional behavior of the existing legacy system.
• Interacting with the clients, end users and all stakeholders and identifying the business requirements and define the scope of the project;
• Analyze the functional test requirements, perform gap analysis and organize the kick-off meetings for the identified application;
• Initiate and co-ordinate with testing team to understand the existing functionality of the application;
• Initiate and create functional test cases for the identified application;
• Work on test data set-up for the functional flow and prepare the data for statistical analysis;
• Identify the regression test case;
• Perform test coverage analysis using Test Case Analyzer for complete test coverage and make sure all paths are covered during testing;
• Conduct test cases review, test results review and defect analysis along with internal and external quality assurance in the applications;
• Provide recommendations for improvements, tracking, reporting and execution;
• Test plan, test strategy, framework design and development, test case, test scenario preparation and test execution;
• End to end test management;
• Regression and smoke SOA automation testing of applications;
• Perform legacy data migration/export to fulfill data requirements for the test environment;
• Create test data generate test cases from the business flows;
• Assist new trainees who have joined in the project and provide resolutions for their tickets; and
• Create support scripts to report comparison and data fulfilment.

In the workpermit , software and comp sys evaluators is written.

1. Can I apply under NOC 2283 based on above roles and responsibilities?
2. In the reference letter, Can I mention all the roles and responsibilities that were written in the documents submitted by my company?
3. As I won't be able to get companies stamp in the reference letter; Do I need to notarize the reference letter.

Thanks,
Ritu

CEC2283

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP :14-02-2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2013
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
02-05-2014
Yes, You can apply under NOC 2283 and roles and responsibility matching perfectly with 2283, let me know if you need any help

arnaud

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-07-2013
Med's Request
01-02-2014
Med's Done....
06-02-2014 Received 18-02-2014
LANDED..........
05-03-2014
It's ok if you don't have the company's stamp on the letter as long as it's written on company letterhead as per the checklist requirements.