+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC-May 2023 AOR********

Compel8127

Aug 23, 2023
Hey folks, I’m pretty new and looking for your guidance in determining the next steps. I’ve applied for PR under CEC. Received my AOR on Aug 25th.

My medical was done in 2020 for the work permit application and I lived in EU and Canada afterwards. Would they need another medical?

My biometrics were done as part of the work permit application as well but as I understand it, I would have to give new biometrics as the temporary policy is now void.

I applied under CEC but I’m unemployed now and my TRV is expired. Just have a valid work permit until 2025 and staying in Canada currently. However, I might have to leave Canada soon for a family urgency.

I’m trying to determine next steps in my application. Do I need to be in Canada or can I give biometrics or any other formalities from anywhere? Would appreciate if you could list down the next steps in the application phase l. I don’t even know what does it mean when folks are saying UCI linked?

TIA

Jul 19, 2018
Hi
the status of eligibility on the tracker shows completed & Background in progress

But on the gc key site:
Eligibility is in review

Background - Not applicable

Did anyone else have this status?

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
Hi
the status of eligibility on the tracker shows completed & Background in progress

But on the gc key site:
Eligibility is in review

Background - Not applicable

Did anyone else have this status?
yeah they said eligibility and background will be in progress in gc key until COPR. I read that somewhere

Reactions: Canadanac

Sabi6770

Aug 6, 2019
CEC (1 dependent)-inland
AOR:14 May
Medical pass and UCI update: 18 July
ADR Request: 21 Aug
ADR Submit: 23 Aug
Final decision and background check compete: 24 Aug
First email: 25 Aug
Primary office: Sydney
Email: Etobicoke

jaka

Star Member
Oct 12, 2021
CEC (1 dependent)-inland
AOR:14 May
Medical pass and UCI update: 18 July
ADR Request: 21 Aug
ADR Submit: 23 Aug
Final decision and background check compete: 24 Aug
First email: 25 Aug
Primary office: Sydney
Email: Etobicoke
Thanks, how to know the primary office? I see email from Etobicoke.

MAK89

Aug 29, 2023
Hello All,

May 05 AOR,
I called up and took GCMS notes to confirm Eligibility Review Required, with documents to review Client information, Client Enquiry.

The Client Info and Enquiry was only to clarify my wife's name spelled on our marriage certificate additional we added same name notary, meanwhile all our documents including passports, son's birth certificate reflect our names.

Not sure how much will be stuck in the RR, any idea?

Primary VO: Vancouver recently changed to Edmonton

jaka

Star Member
Oct 12, 2021
Hello All, I received an email that as "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account ". But I have not received the credentials. Any idea about this? Should I need to wait for credentials?

Last edited:

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hey folks, I’m pretty new and looking for your guidance in determining the next steps. I’ve applied for PR under CEC. Received my AOR on Aug 25th.

My medical was done in 2020 for the work permit application and I lived in EU and Canada afterwards. Would they need another medical?

My biometrics were done as part of the work permit application as well but as I understand it, I would have to give new biometrics as the temporary policy is now void.

I applied under CEC but I’m unemployed now and my TRV is expired. Just have a valid work permit until 2025 and staying in Canada currently. However, I might have to leave Canada soon for a family urgency.

I’m trying to determine next steps in my application. Do I need to be in Canada or can I give biometrics or any other formalities from anywhere? Would appreciate if you could list down the next steps in the application phase l. I don’t even know what does it mean when folks are saying UCI linked?

TIA
You have the AOR now so that's good. You can do biometrics anywhere it is accepted (there might be websites to list the approved places). Other than that, you don't need to do anything else now, just wait.

Reactions: Compel8127