+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC-May 2023 AOR********

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021
What was the last ADR for you and would you mind confirming if the letter was worded as ‘We are currently processing your permanent residence application and in order to make a decision, we need the following documents/information’ ?
birth certificate for new born child and updated medical report for my spouse (x-ray was done after my child's birth)

hiralp87

May 22, 2022
Hi Guys- May 22nd AOR, UCI linked on 09th August. My contact details on tracker has my UNIT number missing in the address. Is this normal or should I raise a webform for this?

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
Hi Guys- May 22nd AOR, UCI linked on 09th August. My contact details on tracker has my UNIT number missing in the address. Is this normal or should I raise a webform for this?
I have mine missing too, haven't raised anything yet, I guess once you get the approval, they will ask to confirm the address then as well. So I personally haven't done it.
Now, looking at this seeing more people have it missing in tracker I guess, they have the information, it is just not displayed on tracker.

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Are 476 good scores to submit express entry profile now?
Not sure, I checked the recent scores, which were pretty high with over 500. That can change with every draw.
But - either way - you can submit your profile and when the draw hits the 476 or below, you'll get an invitation

Reactions: Stu234

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
I've called the IRRC support:
What does the "second office" mean? How does that work? Does the second come in at a specific processing stage?
My first is Sydney, the second Ottawa

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I
It's normal, they only display the address, but later on when you confirm your address for eCOPR, they will ask you to put in your full address again so don't worry. I encountered the same thing with my application.

Reactions: luis.nv278