+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC-May 2023 AOR********

SimonAgre

Nov 18, 2021
yeah this is kinda complicated i mean yeah FSW is moving uper fast, but CEC should as well sinc ethe page said 4 months i had my AOR on may 6th with no update so far, also unabe to create an account for the tracker so i is a waiting game. however i am not sure if i will take more time since my first application was cancelled due to one document missing translation........ on that application i was PNP, (i have the pnp but when i created my 2nd profile did not update don time and was inmediately invited under cec in the next round) thought CEC would be faster than PNP (4 vs 14 months) but in the previous application got updates in the first month

RDAS1243

Jun 26, 2023
My timeline

1. May 20th submission
2. A0R :20th may

Current Status : no updates

Temp UCI (CAN....) still exists. Any idea how long does it take normally

sai2595

Jan 15, 2023
AOR May 10th. My IELTS expired on June 10 (exactly 1 month after I got AOR). Will ircc ask for new IELTS ?.

Also I never left Canada in 5 years. I submitted the indian pcc that I got in Feb 2022. Will ircc ask for new pcc ?.

SimonAgre

Nov 18, 2021
hi all i just got updated today and my application got cancelled with the following message:

The Education Credential Assessment (ECA) provided with your application, for ******, was not issued for immigration purposes. Please consult our
website in order to determine the required document. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigrationrefugees-
citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/educationassessed.
html

called WES and they told me the reports is for immigration purposes but is standard, that i shoul dorder a copy to be sent to IRCC and that should fix it (already did it)

what do you recommend to i just reopne my express entry profile wait for a new ITA, or try to reopen the caseand tell them ECA requested for immigration purposes? or should i do both

Last edited:

Yandluri

Dec 15, 2021
hi all i just got updated today and my application got cancelled with the following message:

The Education Credential Assessment (ECA) provided with your application, for ******, was not issued for immigration purposes. Please consult our
website in order to determine the required document. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigrationrefugees-
citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/educationassessed.
html

called WES and they told me the reports is for immigration purposes but is standard, that i shoul dorder a copy to be sent to IRCC and that should fix it (already did it)

what do you recommend to i just reopne my express entry profile wait for a new ITA, or try to reopen the caseand tell them ECA requested for immigration purposes? or should i do both
Do you see for IRCC in your report on the top and in receipts, IRCC is present as well?

SimonAgre

Nov 18, 2021
HI,

my wife said:

Credential Evaluation and Authentication report

Mine said

Educational Credential Assessment for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

in fact my ref number ends with IMM and my wife ends with /JA

WES said that new report will be send in 1 business day (copy to IRCC)

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Nothing yet, just someone from IRCC looked at my LinkedIn profile. AFAIK, currently AOR May 8-9 are getting their UCI linked. Hopefully I'll get an update next week!
Yes hopefully by Mid July we should have our UCI and Bio linked. I already gave biometric with my WP application.

mathua

Feb 5, 2023
Yes hopefully by Mid July we should have our UCI and Bio linked. I already gave biometric with my WP application.
Same here, gave my biometric with the WP application and did the upfront medical for ITA. I have heard that the WP UCI gets linked to the ITA but it has not yet happened for my application!