+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - MAY 2019 Applicants - Join Here

kai77

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Any update for May??
Why June and July Sydney ppl got gu and ppr?
hello,
yes it is very frustrating for us. people of June FSW inland outland everyone is getting PPR's and GU's. mine is may 24 AOR and nothing since 4 th july. called 3 times and every time answer is same and they say security not started, also did case specific inquiry and they answered 2 nd jan 2020 is deadline till then i would receive it. now i am seeing PPR's from everywhere except Sydney VO cec. i wonder why only may cec applications are stuck.

Reactions: e-16

Sdfg

Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
hello,
yes it is very frustrating for us. people of June FSW inland outland everyone is getting PPR's and GU's. mine is may 24 AOR and nothing since 4 th july. called 3 times and every time answer is same and they say security not started, also did case specific inquiry and they answered 2 nd jan 2020 is deadline till then i would receive it. now i am seeing PPR's from everywhere except Sydney VO cec. i wonder why only may cec applications are stuck.
We r in same boat.... mine is AOR 16th May
CEC inland

Nov 15, 2018
Hi, My ETA was 4th Nov and my bio metrics was completed on 18th July 2019. I haven't received any update since then.
1. Can my application still get rejected?
2. How can i check the application status as when i m raising query through webform, i am just getting standard reply that "check your status through Visa office in New Delhi".

Mike28888

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi, My ETA was 4th Nov and my bio metrics was completed on 18th July 2019. I haven't received any update since then.
1. Can my application still get rejected?
2. How can i check the application status as when i m raising query through webform, i am just getting standard reply that "check your status through Visa office in New Delhi".
Call IRcc and ask the status of eligibility security and criminality checks and you will get your answers.

mkaty

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
TImeline:
CEC Inland applicant:

AOR: May 19
MEP: Jun 27
no updates for 6 months. couple of ghost updates in between but when called them, there was nothing changed.
Applied for TRV: Oct 19, and called to check the status during that time. Around last week of Nov, they said PR application has been approved.
But got no response for a month,

Golden Email: Dec 20, 2019 for landing interview on Jan 4, 2020.

Jan 4: got the COPR :)

Good luck everyone!! Just wait, it will come soon!!

Reactions: e-16

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I called IRCC on early December and was told that Security l, Eligibility, Criminality and Medical had all been passed/approved. However, thus far I have seen no other updates.

Anyone on the same boat? My AOR was May 2nd, 2019.

Reactions: Mike28888

kai77

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
true i can't wait either.... its almost 7 months for me and still same answer every time i call. they say your file is awaiting a review of an officer.
i dont know how many days more will take.... i think you might get something and then they will process all AOR's after you.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Mine has gone over 8 months. I was told on December 6 and Yesterday that my Security, Eligibility, Medicals and Criminality have been passed.

The agent told me it was surprising that after this long having all of these this passed I have not yet received my PR.

Basically I have everything set for my PR they are just too lazy to send the final email.

IRCC is a pain in the ass

LiliToronto

Feb 15, 2019
true i can't wait either.... its almost 7 months for me and still same answer every time i call. they say your file is awaiting a review of an officer.
i dont know how many days more will take.... i think you might get something and then they will process all AOR's after you.
Yesterday I got the same answer :"your file is awaiting a review of an officer".
It is very complicated to understand why this process so long.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Yesterday I got the same answer :"your file is awaiting a review of an officer".
It is very complicated to understand why this process so long.
I got this message since November....do they only work on 1 file everyday?

how many more files queue in front of me? how many officer is working?? IRCC is pain ass slow