+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - March 2023 AOR ******

Ojmai

Jul 15, 2021
Hi members, Where can we get an affidavit in Canada for a name change that was done in India? Current passport, aadhar have new name (last name after marriage), educational documents and old passport have old name. While applying for new passport in India, only aadhar and marriage certificate was given. What other kind of legal documents are needed for PR application evaluation. Please help. Have a good weekend.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hey guys,
I have submitted last night and my details are as follows:
ITA: Mar 29, 2023
AOR: Mar 30, 203 (but submitted on Mar 29, 2023)
Status: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (updated Mar 30, 2023)

There is nothing for Medical nor Biometrics. However, Biometrics were done in 2019 for study permit.

Best wishes to all!
I am also in the whatsapp group to track and update the progress there.

Last edited:
Reactions: G4b

Rajvinder Singh

Nov 30, 2018
Hi there,
Actually when i applied my study visa from India i did not submit my B.A degree as i was waiting for my provisional certificate to come but i completed it in India.

But now I did WES and results showed 3 years equivalency to canadian bachelors.

So i am confused that whether i should add my B.A while making my Express Entry profile as i did not show it while applying my study visa.

Please reply and thank you.

sachin_cs07

Jan 16, 2019
Hi there,
Actually when i applied my study visa from India i did not submit my B.A degree as i was waiting for my provisional certificate to come but i completed it in India.

But now I did WES and results showed 3 years equivalency to canadian bachelors.

So i am confused that whether i should add my B.A while making my Express Entry profile as i did not show it while applying my study visa.

Please reply and thank you.

You can add new credentials to PR application.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hey guys,
I have submitted last night and my details are as follows:
ITA: Mar 29, 2023
AOR: Mar 30, 203 (but submitted on Mar 29, 2023)
Status: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (updated Mar 30, 2023)

There is nothing for Medical nor Biometrics. However, Biometrics were done in 2019 for study permit.

Best wishes to all!
I am also in the whatsapp group to track and update the progress there.
I called and spoke to an agent today and was told that nothing has started on my application and that it's early in the process. Even though my GC portal says that background check is in progress meaning that those stages are bogus or just glitchy. I am awaiting to get my UCI attached to my application so that I can register on the tracker.

PS I have a visitor's visa application in queue since Aug 2022.