+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - March 2023 AOR ******

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
One question : Did you guys have given IELTS or WES for your spouses as well in case you have not claimed any points from them? Will this impact or can they ask this ADR. This ADR came in one of group for one candidate .

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
One question : Did you guys have given IELTS or WES for your spouses as well in case you have not claimed any points from them? Will this impact or can they ask this ADR. This ADR came in one of group for one candidate .
I got 20 CRS points for my spouse's Ielts and 10 CRS for my spouse's education. What will they ask in ADR? I already provide Ielts TRF and IQAS evaluation report for my spouse.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
I got 20 CRS points for my spouse's Ielts and 10 CRS for my spouse's education. What will they ask in ADR? I already provide Ielts TRF and IQAS evaluation report for my spouse.
That’s fine if you claimed points and provided relevant docs . In case points are not claimed for spouse, will they ask for IELTS and ECA of spouse ? This is the ADR that officer requested.

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
That’s fine if you claimed points and provided relevant docs . In case points are not claimed for spouse, will they ask for IELTS and ECA of spouse ? This is the ADR that officer requested.
not at all, they will only ask for docs if you claim any points for those such as education, work experience and language proficiency.

Reactions: Gourav Sareen

tarunk1505

Mar 18, 2023
ITA - JAN 18th
Submitted & AOR - March 6th 2023

If anyone was able to create the account on Application Tracker. Please share as I keep getting the error every time I try.