+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***CEC March 2021***

adhitya

Jan 18, 2021
Hi all, I have a general question about the processing times for an Express entry profile under CEC class.
I've submitted my application on March 27th, 2021 and within 3 months of submitting my application, my background verification is completed and got cleared (which I got to know from IRCC), from that time my application is still under process waiting for its final decision. Is anyone else facing the same or similar kinda issue with their application? What can be done to know the status or reach out to the CIC to know the application status.

I haven't heard anything for the past 8 months. I've been raising webforms every week and applied for GCMS notes and all I see is no response for none of my queries. I am contacting IRCC on the number 888-242-2100 and they never connected me to a rep. Please advise. Thanks in advance!

Agbaboi1

Dec 28, 2021
Have you gotten your yet?

I submitted on March 1st and got my AOR on March 1st as well. they requested I pay right of permanent residency on April 13. Since then up to this point I have not heard a single word from them!

adhitya

Jan 18, 2021
Have you gotten your yet?

I submitted on March 1st and got my AOR on March 1st as well. they requested I pay right of permanent residency on April 13. Since then up to this point I have not heard a single word from them!
No, I haven't received any thing from IRCC