+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - July 2023 AOR ******

SimonAgre

Nov 18, 2021
nov 20 and still no update background still in progress, do you think i should submit a GCMS request and check, i mean my 5 months will be completed in Dec 12

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
Also
My PGWP is expiring on 7'Jan '24. i have received my Portal 1 on 15'Nov.
Do i need to apply for BOWP ?
Yes. It is better to apply for BOWP as the PGWP expiry is so close. Once you get the eCOPR, you can ask them to cancel the BOWP application and get the fees back (if they haven't started processing the BOWP by then).

Joachim75

Star Member
Nov 9, 2023
AOR July 18th
P1 Oct 30th (VO Montreal) answered the 31th
P2 Still waiting

*(COPR in tracker is July 2024)

Abhi1234

Dec 23, 2018
Hii
I have received biometrics payment request from ircc to pay 85$ which was done on same day. It's been like a week I still haven't received biometrics instruction letter.
Timeline:
ITA: August 15th
AOR: August 22nd
Biometrics payment request: November 17th

rubyro

Aug 3, 2023
Hi all,

In the tracker, all the sections are completed, but there is no copr information. I didn't receive any additional document requests. It's been 2 days. Is it normal?

amancingh

Jan 11, 2018
Hi all,

In the tracker, all the sections are completed, but there is no copr information. I didn't receive any additional document requests. It's been 2 days. Is it normal?
Mine was completed everything on nov 22. But no copr details and gckey update. Today medical updated again

rubyro

Aug 3, 2023
Mine was completed everything on nov 22. But no copr details and gckey update. Today medical updated again
I'm also still waiting. In the tracker everything was completed on November 20, and still no co pr details or any update. My current permit will expire in January, so I'm not sure if I should wait a bit more or apply for the BOWP.

amancingh

Jan 11, 2018
I'm also still waiting. In the tracker everything was completed on November 20, and still no co pr details or any update. My current permit will expire in January, so I'm not sure if I should wait a bit more or apply for the BOWP.
Whats your pvo and svo. mine is pvo ottawa and svo sydney.

I think you can apply and if you get PR then withdraw and get refund.

rubyro

Aug 3, 2023
Whats your pvo and svo. mine is pvo ottawa and svo sydney.

I think you can apply and if you get PR then withdraw and get refund.
Hi, I didn't request any information or made any call. I'm just checking the tracker... So I don't know my visa offices. But, I will call them today, maybe I can have an update after that.