+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - July 2023 AOR ******

HD1111

Aug 4, 2023
Let me introduce my strange experience :p
AOR July 1st

On July 17th, I got my UCI# with pure numbers.
On July 18th, I am able to register IRCC tracker.
HOWEVER, I have not received any message about MEP! EVEN, tracker shows my medical status as "not started"!!!
I just called IRCC and they told me to be patient and only told me the status of the whole case is in progress...

By the way, CEC inland
On what number did you call IRCC?

rubyro

Aug 3, 2023
Yes, after they link your UCI number you can create tracker. You will need to contact your representative to give you a code that comes on his/her email. After that, you can log in no problem. If you are a CEC candidate, expect to wait around 2 months maybe longer for UCI to be linked. But by that time, there's a chance for application to be finished :)
Thank you so much. My representative gave me a link to track ( creating an account for the tracker) but I'm not sure if I should put my temporary UCI starts with CAN, or the regular one that I have... So I couldn't create an account. I didn't want to do something wrong

opusten86

Jul 12, 2023
Thank you so much. My representative gave me a link to track ( creating an account for the tracker) but I'm not sure if I should put my temporary UCI starts with CAN, or the regular one that I have... So I couldn't create an account. I didn't want to do something wrong
IF your UCI starts with CAN then you can not create tracker yet. Try every morning to create account with your old regular one, and oen day you will be able to create account. As for now, I think that no one CEC June AOR can create tracker, temp. UCI is not linked yet with your original one.

Reactions: C_vitamin

Reetgarg

Aug 24, 2019
APPLICATION SUBMISSION: 7th july,2023
Aor: same date
No update after that even UCI starts with CAN does not change. No progress in application

Reetgarg

Aug 24, 2019
Hi All,

This is thread for July AOR. Lets posts and keep everyone updated with application statues.

ITA : 27 June
Submitted : 7th July
AOR : 8th July.

Thank you for the support.
I have same timeline. Do you get any update after that? My UCI starts with canxxx does not change even.

thosewith

Aug 19, 2023
I paid fee with application by selecting I have not done biometric in last 10 years.

I think for PR Need give biometric again as July 14, 2023

Biometric letter taking 2 months after AOR as per trends.
Hey, are you actually supposed to do that? would that not be incorrect if I gave in the last 2 years?

jassiesandhu

Aug 25, 2022
Hey, are you actually supposed to do that? would that not be incorrect if I gave in the last 2 years?
My file is handled by Consultant I told him - i have it. He said - he have done this before. This question really means if you have given biometric for PR. This question is not accessed in eligibility or checks.

It just for to pay fee or not.