+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - July 2023 AOR ******

jassiesandhu

Aug 25, 2022
Let me introduce my strange experience :p
AOR July 1st

On July 17th, I got my UCI# with pure numbers.
On July 18th, I am able to register IRCC tracker.
HOWEVER, I have not received any message about MEP! EVEN, tracker shows my medical status as "not started"!!!
I just called IRCC and they told me to be patient and only told me the status of the whole case is in progress...

By the way, CEC inland
Wow that's quick... It's taking 2 months for other CEC to link UCI.

Sarishty17

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
AOR July 1st

HOWEVER, I have not received any message about MEP! EVEN, tracker shows my medical status as "not started"!!!
I just called IRCC and they told me to be patient and only told me the status of the whole case is in progress...

By the way, CEC inland
When did you receive your biometric instruction letter after AOR?

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
Wow that's quick... It's taking 2 months for other CEC to link UCI.
This is the strange point, for CEC, according to my observation, now the applicants in May are getting UCI. And MEP always shows up before UCI linked. I have noting, only the UCI changed to number from CANxxx

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
AOR July 1st

By the way, CEC inland
Super quick for you. For some reasons, May AOR folks are still waiting for UCI and Med

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
Super quick for you. For some reasons, May AOR folks are still waiting for UCI and Med
I suspect a technical glitch that caused they have released my UCI number without updating anything... I do not have MEP message and fingerprint letter:(

opusten86

Jul 12, 2023
AOR July 1st

By the way, CEC inland
What do you mean UCI with pure numbers. On my AOR there is no UCI number, I'm trying to make Tracker with UCI that I have on WP. Did you got separate email with "new" UCI or on AOR you have temporary? Or something else....

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
What do you mean UCI with pure numbers. On my AOR there is no UCI number, I'm trying to make Tracker with UCI that I have on WP. Did you got separate email with "new" UCI or on AOR you have temporary? Or something else....
I think your current UCI format is CANxxxxx, after a few days/weeks/months, your UCI will become same with WP.

Nithis Reddy

Jul 11, 2018
Hi everyone,
Got ITA on 11th of july.
I have submitted my PR application on 26th July,2023 (inland alberta pnp express entry)
Got AOR on 26th July,2023.

Today(31 july) got changes in GCkey
1. Eligibiliy : we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirments.
2. Background Check: Not applicable.

Medicals and biometrics not updated yet.

Can someone please let me know How long does it takes to update medicals and biometrics

Nithis Reddy

Jul 11, 2018
Hi everyone,
Got ITA on 11th of july.
I have submitted my PR application on 26th July,2023 (inland alberta pnp express entry)
Got AOR on 26th July,2023.

Today(31 july) got changes in GCkey
1. Eligibiliy : we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirments.
2. Background Check: Not applicable.

Medicals and biometrics not updated yet.

Can someone please let me know How long does it takes to update medicals and biometrics

rubyro

Aug 3, 2023
Hi all,

I have a question related to my application.

I applied with a representative and is there any way that I can track my application status by myself?

opusten86

Jul 12, 2023
Hi all,

I have a question related to my application.

I applied with a representative and is there any way that I can track my application status by myself?
Yes, after they link your UCI number you can create tracker. You will need to contact your representative to give you a code that comes on his/her email. After that, you can log in no problem. If you are a CEC candidate, expect to wait around 2 months maybe longer for UCI to be linked. But by that time, there's a chance for application to be finished :)